Author Topic: A frustrated Trump lashes out at special counsel Mueller  (Read 3600 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A frustrated Trump lashes out at special counsel Mueller
« on: March 19, 2018, 01:02:08 pm »

By DARLENE SUPERVILLE
Today

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Sunday took out his frustrations over the intensifying Russia investigation by lashing out at special counsel Robert Mueller, signaling a possible shift away from a strategy of cooperating with a probe he believes is biased against him.

In a series of weekend tweets naming Mueller for the first time, Trump criticized the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and raised fresh concerns about the objectivity and political leanings of the members of Mueller’s team.

Trump also challenged the honesty of Andrew McCabe, the newly fired FBI deputy director, and James Comey, the bureau’s former director whom Trump fired last year over the Russia probe.

more
https://apnews.com/384ecd9caa9d4c1ba548d817991bfa8d/A-frustrated-Trump-lashes-out-at-special-counsel-Mueller
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: A frustrated Trump lashes out at special counsel Mueller
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 01:13:01 pm »
Oooohhh....he lashed.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 01:36:36 pm »
He is acting like the cat that ate the canary.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 02:42:26 pm »
Oooohhh....he lashed.

Mr. Trump has proved that he's easily frustrated...no surprise consider the lack of sleep from overcaffeination from drinking a couple of six packs of Diet Coke every day.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 02:53:48 pm »
Oooohhh....he lashed.

But was he "Furiously Frustrated" when he lashed?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 08:30:59 pm »
But was he "Furiously Frustrated" when he lashed?

Bonus points for the 'get up' in your Avitar!   888high58888 :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 11:03:58 pm »
By DARLENE SUPERVILLE
Today

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Sunday took out his frustrations over the intensifying Russia investigation by lashing out at special counsel Robert Mueller, signaling a possible shift away from a strategy of cooperating with a probe he believes is biased against him.

In a series of weekend tweets naming Mueller for the first time, Trump criticized the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and raised fresh concerns about the objectivity and political leanings of the members of Mueller’s team.

Trump also challenged the honesty of Andrew McCabe, the newly fired FBI deputy director, and James Comey, the bureau’s former director whom Trump fired last year over the Russia probe.

more
https://apnews.com/384ecd9caa9d4c1ba548d817991bfa8d/A-frustrated-Trump-lashes-out-at-special-counsel-Mueller

Let's think about a world under Hillary Clinton.  Are you even remotely cognizant of the corruption she and the DNC, and the Deep State, and the complicit media have orchestrated?

Why, in the World, are people around here STILL resentful and opposed to Donald Trump?  Nobody here understands what Obama, Clinton, the FBI and CIA and media have done to corrupt, then overturn, our election?  You don't understand the import of this time and place?   You don't GET IT?   We are witnessing open sedition.

F it.  You have lost the territory between right and wrong - good and bad - at this juncture.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 11:16:06 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 11:16:05 pm »
How is this "NeverTrump" business strategy going?

Let's think about a world under Hillary Clinton.  Are you even remotely cognizant of the corruption she and the DNC, and the Deep State, and the complicit media have orchestrated?

Why, in the World, are people around here STILL resentful and opposed to Donald Trump?  Nobody here understands what Obama, Clinton, the FBI and CIA and media have done to corrupt, then overturn, our election?  You don't understand the import of this time and place?   You don't GET IT?   We are witnessing open sedition.

F it.  You have lost the territory between right and wrong - good and bad - at this juncture.

@ArneFufkin

Good post!

Was listening to Mark Levin's opening segments tonight, and I was thinking exactly the mood you've expressed here.

Are people forgetting the all this would have never been discovered had Hillary Clinton won?

For anybody.....especially a fellow 'Briefer' to still show open disdain for Donald Trump at this juncture, is beyond my grasp.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2018, 11:20:23 pm »
Mr. Trump has proved that he's easily frustrated...no surprise consider the lack of sleep from overcaffeination from drinking a couple of six packs of Diet Coke every day.

Donald Trump's easily frustrated??  ROFLMAO!   :silly:

Donald Trump has withstood non-stop attacks from every quarter on every part of his life and presidency with support among his own party anchored in quicksand. 

Donald Trump is doing something no one ... no man, no woman, no conservative, libertarian, republican, liberal, democrat, progressive could ... he is not only surviving, the President is functioning and he is winning.

"Easily frustrated" my ass.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2018, 11:22:07 pm »

Then we have the "diet coke" political analysis. Deep man, deep. s/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2018, 11:23:15 pm »

The only N_Ts I see here that wanted Hillary are the AP author(s) that wrote the article.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2018, 11:25:39 pm »
DC, I don't get it.

I am on record around here accusing Trump of being a NYC Liberal - yet he is anything but.

I am delighted by him, in most every way.  You and I were adversaries, in a nice way, two years ago but when he won the Indiana primary in 2016 it was then Trump vs. Hillary and what a blessing for America that he prevailed.

God is great and righteous and he shines light on America.   For now.

We have to save our blessing.   I don't want to be some kook, but evil abounds.  We HAVE to support the Man and his mission and I really don't get why ANYONE would prefer the America that Obama/Rice/Clinton/Comey created.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2018, 11:28:19 pm »
The only N_Ts I see here that wanted Hillary are the AP author(s) that wrote the article.

It's a decision to post an article.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2018, 11:32:44 pm »

So are you saying the owner of the website should not post articles that are critical of President Trump?  She's the Never Trump here who wanted Hillary Clinton to be President?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2018, 11:34:16 pm »
DC, I don't get it.

I am on record around here accusing Trump of being a NYC Liberal - yet he is anything but.

I am delighted by him, in most every way.  You and I were adversaries, in a nice way, two years ago but when he won the Indiana primary in 2016 it was then Trump vs. Hillary and what a blessing for America that he prevailed.

God is great and righteous and he shines light on America.   For now.

We have to save our blessing.   I don't want to be some kook, but evil abounds.  We HAVE to support the Man and his mission and I really don't get why ANYONE would prefer the America that Obama/Rice/Clinton/Comey created.

I think the President is doing a great job too, better than I thought he would, but I'm not happy about his jumping on the "Opioid bandwagon."  Other than that, pretty darned good.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2018, 11:41:23 pm »
@ArneFufkin

Good post!

Was listening to Mark Levin's opening segments tonight, and I was thinking exactly the mood you've expressed here.

Are people forgetting the all this would have never been discovered had Hillary Clinton won?

For anybody.....especially a fellow 'Briefer' to still show open disdain for Donald Trump at this juncture, is beyond my grasp.

I think this AP piece of crap is messed up right from the title.  "Lashed out?"  I don't see it.  That's the kind of lingo the leftist news outlets use to poison the article before anybody can even read the first word....
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2018, 11:43:56 pm »
So are you saying the owner of the website should not post articles that are critical of President Trump?  She's the Never Trump here who wanted Hillary Clinton to be President?

Well hell then.  Lets just Burn her and her little bulldog too! 

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2018, 11:48:44 pm »
Then we have the "diet coke" political analysis. Deep man, deep. s/

I'm not sure I've seen a more duplicitous screen name than your's.

Congrats man, congrats.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2018, 11:52:03 pm »

I post articles from all sources good and bad.

For your information whether you believe me or not I voted for Trump and not Hillary.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2018, 11:59:33 pm »
Well hell then.  Lets just Burn her and her little bulldog too!

Spike will protect me
Support the USO

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2018, 12:08:20 am »
Donald Trump's easily frustrated??  ROFLMAO!   :silly:

Donald Trump has withstood non-stop attacks from every quarter on every part of his life and presidency with support among his own party anchored in quicksand. 

Donald Trump is doing something no one ... no man, no woman, no conservative, libertarian, republican, liberal, democrat, progressive could ... he is not only surviving, the President is functioning and he is winning.

"Easily frustrated" my ass.

RiV, he's never been more assured and happy.

The political climate, the media indoctrination?  He's above it.

Do you remember the Jim Bouton book "Ball Four"?   Ted Williams used to talk to himself in the batting cage.  He'd say to himself: "I'm Ted Williams, the Big Swinging D**k."   

That's Trump.  He's Ted Williams in the batting cage.   That's the way Alpha Males are.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2018, 12:15:07 am »
Spike will protect me

There is a real killer right there.  Be afraid.  very afraid. :cool:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2018, 12:20:19 am »
There is a real killer right there.  Be afraid.  very afraid. :cool:

Belushi bought me shots at the Kingston Mines.

True story. 

RIP. 

Offline WingNot

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2018, 12:21:27 am »
Belushi bought me shots at the Kingston Mines.

True story. 

RIP.
Nice.
Better shots than lines! ;)

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2018, 12:49:13 am »
Nice.
Better shots than lines! ;)

LOL.

He was wired, believe me.

He had a big bodyguard with him.  I can't remember the guy's name, but he was a roustabout jabroni in the old Verne Gagne AWA.  Really nice guy, and tough as nails.  I said "This must be challenging" and he just rolled his eyes and nodded.