Author Topic: Kushner Cos. filed false documents with NYC, report  (Read 1731 times)

Offline libertybele

Kushner Cos. filed false documents with NYC, report
« on: March 18, 2018, 07:30:00 pm »
Nothing like having a scumbag slumlord as your President's senior advisor!  Not to worry he filed amended documents a year or two later and it would have only been a $25,000.00 fine and a mere misdemeanor. 

Kushner Cos. filed false documents with NYC, report

When the Kushner Cos. bought three apartment buildings in a gentrifying neighborhood of Queens in 2015, most of the tenants were protected by special rules that prevent developers from pushing them out, raising rents and turning a tidy profit.But that's exactly what the company then run by Jared Kushner did, and with remarkable speed. Two years later, it sold all three buildings for $60 million, nearly 50 percent more than it paid.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/18/kushner-cos-filed-false-documents-with-nyc-report.html

Now a clue has emerged as to how President Donald Trump's son-in-law's firm was able to move so fast: The Kushner Cos. routinely filed false paperwork with the city declaring it had zero rent-regulated tenants in dozens of buildings it owned across the city when, in fact, it had hundreds.........

............Submitting false documents to the city's Department of Buildings for construction permits is a misdemeanor, which can carry fines of up to $25,000. But real estate experts say it is often flouted with little to no consequences.
Landlords who do so get off with no more than a demand from the city, sometimes a year or more later, to file an "amended" form with the correct numbers. Housing Rights Initiative found the Kushner Cos. filed dozens of amended forms for the buildings mentioned in the documents, most of them a year to two later......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/18/kushner-cos-filed-false-documents-with-nyc-report.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Kushner Cos. filed false documents with NYC, report
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 08:38:52 pm »
Big plans for 666 Fifth Avenue.  I think he may have huge plans for Israel also. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 08:41:31 pm »
Kushner Cos played? 

Kinky
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 10:19:45 pm »
Like father-in-law, like son-in-law.

Just gotta flout the law if you want to get ahead in NYC real wstate, we've been told.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Fantom

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 10:48:39 pm »

Probably has some jaywalking tickets too.   :yawn2:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 11:30:00 pm »

Probably has some jaywalking tickets too.   :yawn2:

So ... you don't see anything wrong with what he's done??  This is the caliber of person we want advising the President?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2018, 11:39:28 pm »
So ... you don't see anything wrong with what he's done??  This is the caliber of person we want advising the President?

Hillary would have been much better /s

Offline Fantom

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2018, 11:41:47 pm »

Not really. Hell it is not even a felony. Jaywalking.

Get over-it.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DB

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2018, 11:44:39 pm »
Not really. Hell it is not even a felony. Jaywalking.

Get over-it.

$25k for jaywalking? Damn, that's a rough city...

Offline Fantom

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2018, 12:05:13 am »
$25k for jaywalking? Damn, that's a rough city...

Funny how life mimics art.... or is it the other way 'Round, I Ferget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlVDGmjz7eM

Kushner played the game as set up by government..democrat governmnet I might add. And walked away with a 30 million profit. $25,000 fine for arguably bad paperwork...paperwork that same said governmnet ok'ed mind you.

Jaywalking.

What bothers me more is those particularly, ostensibly on our side,  who use it to attack and diminish a Presidency doing pretty damn well for us. The Linda Gramn types..... f'ck 'Em.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DB

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2018, 12:13:37 am »
Funny how life mimics art.... or is it the other way 'Round, I Ferget.

Kushner played the game as set up by government..democrat governmnet I might add. And walked away with a 30 million profit. $25,000 fine for arguably bad paperwork...paperwork that same said governmnet ok'ed mind you.

Jaywalking.

What bothers me more is those particularly, ostensibly on our side,  who use it to attack and diminish a Presidency doing pretty damn well for us. The Linda Gramn types..... f'ck 'Em.

So the Democrat Kushner played the game setup by Democrat run government he's strongly connected to to make a 30 million profit in a couple of years. Nice work if you can get it.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2018, 12:26:41 am »
So the Democrat Kushner played the game setup by Democrat run government he's strongly connected to to make a 30 million profit in a couple of years. Nice work if you can get it.

Yep, the rich get richer.  He had a 50% gain in two years... I was remiss in not noting that may not be all profits. Buy, upgrade and sell... plus the stuf Rodney spoke 'Bout. Likely far less than a 25% return per year.

What a fool, this Simple Bricklayer returned 70% on my investments last year. Even under obama occupation I was averaging over %25.

Only jaywalked when I wanted to. Just sayin'.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DB

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2018, 12:42:51 am »
Yep, the rich get richer.  He had a 50% gain in two years... I was remiss in not noting that may not be all profits. Buy, upgrade and sell... plus the stuf Rodney spoke 'Bout. Likely far less than a 25% return per year.

What a fool, this Simple Bricklayer returned 70% on my investments last year. Even under obama occupation I was averaging over %25.

Only jaywalked when I wanted to. Just sayin'.

A lot of money has been borrowed and printed to run up the markets over the last 10 years. The poor fools who didn't profit off of it are going to be stuck with the long term bill for it.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2018, 12:52:45 am »
A lot of money has been borrowed and printed to run up the markets over the last 10 years. The poor fools who didn't profit off of it are going to be stuck with the long term bill for it.

That is true, obama occupation was a market "funded" by printing..I.E. devaluing our currency. However I missed out on that runup. made my 25% in a sideways market.

That only make Trumps market all the more amazing. Not only is it real...no printing money, it is also paying off the obama occupation.. higher interest rates and the Fed releasing obamas printed money into the bond market.

Some speak of a 8-9 year growth in our economy...they are wrong, we are in the first year of a new economic cycle in my opinion. The obama occupation was one long depression.

Frederick Douglass

Offline WingNot

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2018, 12:59:54 am »
I shall be steal'n' your "obama occupation was one long depression"  That was beautiful!

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 01:00:52 am by Wingnut »

Offline Fantom

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2018, 01:02:48 am »
I shall be steal'n' your "obama occupation was one long depression"  That was beautiful!

Feel free... I am a river onto my People.

Frederick Douglass

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2018, 01:06:23 am »
That is true, obama occupation was a market "funded" by printing..I.E. devaluing our currency. However I missed out on that runup. made my 25% in a sideways market.

That only make Trumps market all the more amazing. Not only is it real...no printing money, it is also paying off the obama occupation.. higher interest rates and the Fed releasing obamas printed money into the bond market.

Some speak of a 8-9 year growth in our economy...they are wrong, we are in the first year of a new economic cycle in my opinion. The obama occupation was one long depression.

Then you’ll absolutely love his idea to pay down the debt, when interest rates rise....

If interest rates go up, and we can buy bonds back at a discount, if we are liquid enough as a country, we should do that. In other words, we can buy back debt at a discount. People said I wanted to go and buy debt and default on debt, these people are crazy. This is the United States government. First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-default-print-money-2016-5
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2018, 01:08:13 am »
Feel free... I am a river onto my People.

"my people"  Hmmm... I don't do cultural appropriation. :beer:

Offline Fantom

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2018, 01:12:04 am »

Then you’ll absolutely love his idea to pay down the debt, when interest rates rise....

If interest rates go up, and we can buy bonds back at a discount, if we are liquid enough as a country, we should do that. In other words, we can buy back debt at a discount. People said I wanted to go and buy debt and default on debt, these people are crazy. This is the United States government. First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-default-print-money-2016-5

Snicker  Art, meet life. 

Fortunately, President Trump is doing well to "make us liquid enough as a country". I appreciate that from him.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2018, 01:13:23 am »
 :whistle:
"my people"  Hmmm... I don't do cultural appropriation. :beer:

Well fine, get back to me when you have no culture.  :smokin:

Frederick Douglass

Offline WingNot

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2018, 01:15:43 am »

20 years should do it...

Offline DB

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2018, 01:16:50 am »

He's there.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2018, 01:20:13 am »
Fortunately, President Trump is doing well to "make us liquid enough as a country". I appreciate that from him.

Not when he signs spending bills like he did in Feb, rolls out a $1T infrastructure plan, and hasn’t yet addressed Medicare or Social Security.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 01:20:34 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2018, 01:33:13 am »
Trump kept blacks out of his buildings, was caught, taken to court and fined.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2018, 01:35:57 am »
Trump kept blacks out of his buildings, was caught, taken to court and fined.

Omarosa agrees with you.