Author Topic: Watch this typical liberal explain why murdering a two-year-old infant is perfectly acceptable to l  (Read 639 times)

rangerrebew

Watch this typical liberal explain why murdering a two-year-old infant is perfectly acceptable to leftists

Saturday, March 17, 2018 by: Ethan Huff   

(Natural News) Many abortion advocates try to spin their support for murdering unborn babies in the womb by claiming that it’s all about a “woman’s choice.” But the pro-death abortion cult is rapidly shedding even this rhetorical veneer, as evidenced by a recent interview with a college student attending the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, who openly advocated for murdering babies after they’re born.

Video footage of a curly-haired looking dufus who was approached by a pro-life campus group shows just how vile the pro-death cult has become. When asked if he believes that murdering a two-year-old child should be permissible, he answered by stating that if the child can’t talk, then there’s no way of knowing for sure whether or not it’s actually alive and cognizant.

“The fact of the matter is, if without communication, we have no way of knowing if you’re sentient or not,” the student is seen stating on video, which was recorded by Brenna Lewis, the Appalachian Regional Coordinator for the group Students for Life of America. “I mean, it’s no different than this tree. It’s alive. But is it sentient?”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-03-17-watch-this-typical-liberal-explain-why-murdering-a-two-year-old-infant-is-perfectly-acceptable-to-leftists.html

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Infant" is defined as from zero to one year old.  Sloppy.

Offline Suppressed

And so, this curly-headed student had better never go to a country where he doesn't understand the language.

But even so, he doesn't even know the definition of sentience.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline RoosGirl

Uh oh, Natural News.  Must be fake.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Uh oh, Natural News.  Must be fake.

My Magic Eight-Ball has a better record than Natural News.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 12:57:51 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

My Magic Eight-Ball has a better record than Natural News.

Yeah, but those things are eerily accurate.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, but those things are eerily accurate.

"Signs Point to Yes."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's a poor kept secret that they Left is ok with infanticide. They however forget that we have the guns, and if they want to start defining valuable life more loosely, we can accomodate that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline RoosGirl

Online DB

Offline RoosGirl

At least put something on before you post...

You got something against a tube top?