Author Topic: Rush: Conventional Wisdom: Blue Wave to Wash Trump Out of Washington  (Read 535 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Conventional Wisdom: Blue Wave to Wash Trump Out of Washington

Mar 16, 2018

RUSH: I think the Russians found a way into my laundry. I got in bed last night, and the pillowcase and the sheets had the strangest smell to ’em. I still don’t know what it was, and now I can’t get that smell out of my nose, and I can’t get that smell out of my mouth, and nothing tastes right. The air doesn’t even taste right, and it has to have been the Russians have gotten in there somehow.

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny South Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: Have you ever had this happen to you? It’s the strangest thing. Well, I hope it’s temporary, hope it doesn’t last. Greetings, my friends. Open Line Friday here we are, telephone number: 800-282-2882, if you want to be on, you can talk about whatever you want today. Email address: ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

And, you know, when this kind of thing happens, it’s hard to tell somebody, “Hey, what did you wash the pillowcase and sheets with in there, how were they cleaned?”

“Well, like we always do.”

“No, because there’s something really weird.” So you start describing what happened and they look at you like you’re a nut. It’s one of these things that you can’t explain. I said, “Here, smell it.”

“Smells fine to me.”

“Okay, then taste this.”

“Tastes fine to me.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/16/conventional-wisdom-blue-wave-to-wash-trump-out-of-washington/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34