Author Topic: Why are Gun Control Activists Always Wrong? Let Me ‘Gunsplain’  (Read 344 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Steve Sherman 
March 16, 2018

I am literally exhausted from explaining that there is no such thing as an “Assault Rifle”.
Since the Florida school shooting the usual rabble has been out in force arguing for taking away more of our rights. This time they’ve stepped up their game and enlisted thousands of high school kids as unwitting accomplices to their agenda.

The teens are more than happy to march in the streets and miss a day school while feeling self-righteous about it. I have a teenager and he has verified that 90% or more of the kids marching just wanted out of school and have no idea what they’re marching for or against in any meaningful way.

(more)
https://constitution.com/gun-control-activists-always-wrong-let-gunsplain/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The MP44 is literally named "Assault Rifle". An Assault Rifle/weapon is a rifle that has selective fire(auto/semi-auto).
Countdown to Resignation

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The MP44 is literally named "Assault Rifle". An Assault Rifle/weapon is a rifle that has selective fire(auto/semi-auto).

I agree. There are bad-ass real assault rifles all around the world. But they are generally not available to the public. I think what he was trying to say is that the weapons that the Left labels 'assault rifles' do not genuinely fall into that category. But yes, I agree that the first sentence was unfortunate.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.