Author Topic: Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse Says Opponents of Climate Change Regulations Guilty of Grave Sins  (Read 441 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse Says Opponents of Climate Change Regulations Guilty of Grave Sins

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) said in a speech on the Senate floor on Tuesday that those who stand in the way of regulations meant to control “climate change” are guilty of three grave “sins.”

“It is an evil mess we are in, and if there is any justice in this world, there will one day be a terrible price to pay if we keep listening to evil voices,” Whitehouse said.
Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/sen-sheldon-whitehouse-says-opponents-climate-change-regulations

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
These whores just won't give it up, no matter what.

Archeological remains of wooden buildings from 1400 years ago unearthed in Irish bogs reveled growth rings indicating much warmer years/climate cycles than today.

Try blaming that on man made carbon emissions.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't practice the religion of Gaia Worship, so no sin for me!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse Says Opponents of Climate Change Regulations Guilty of Grave Sins

Translation: We have money in this thing.
Countdown to Resignation