Author Topic: CNN Host: “I Wouldn’t Wipe My A** With It”…Trashes Intel Report Finding No Trump Collusion [Video]  (Read 359 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Mar 12, 2018

The House Intel Committee just announced their initial findings in the Russia probe (see report below). They’re finally saying there was no collusion. The Russians interfered but didn’t favor Trump. It’s about time!

CNN potty mouth Phil Mudd wasn’t having it. He couldn’t believe the Republicans were finally saying what we’ve all know for over a year. It was pretty typical liberal behavior not to accept reality. Just like when Hillary lost, right? They’re still fighting that battle. Who knows when Hillary will stop talking about it. Just yesterday, she blamed white women for her loss.

Phil Mudd is known to be a drama queen on-air but he crossed the line with his comments:

The left is literally spitting mad…

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/cnn-host-wouldnt-wipe-trashes-intel-report-finding-no-trump-collusion-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Right_in_Virginia

How will we ever explain this language to the children?   :pondering:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Dems are so committed and obsessed with their 'collusion' fairy tale, they cannot ever give it up. This reaction is going to repeat in the future. Any investigation which the Democrats initiated and cheered which comes up with no evidence will be immediately denounced by them.

The investigation was never serious anyway. The investigation was influenced by Republicans. The investigation was blackmailed by agents supporting Trump. The investigation is a cover-up. And on and on and on. Conspiracy after conspiracy.

In the minds of the media and their pet Democrats, the investigation is not supposed to 'investigate'. That's not what they want it to be about. The investigation is supposed to be a public hanging of Donald Trump. That is why the Democrats will never accept any other verdict than "guilty", no matter what the facts are and no matter what the evidence shows to be true.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

Democrats lips say no, no, no. But, the proof says yes, yes, yes, their collusion fantasy was A Big Lie.

Democrats will hide behind partisan politics as long as they can, but eventually the weight of the evidence and the demands of the overwhelming majority of voters for truth will win out.