Author Topic: College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders  (Read 561 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
College student kicked out of class for telling professor there are only two genders

A religious studies major was barred from Christianity class at Indiana University of Pennsylvania for saying during class that there are only two genders.

Lake Ingle, a senior at the university, said he was silenced and punished by IUP Professor Alison Downie for questioning her during a Feb. 28 “Christianity 481: Self, Sin, and Salvation” lecture.

After showing a 15-minute TED Talk by transgender ex-pastor Paula Stone Williams discussing the “reality” of “mansplaining,” “sexism from men,” and “male privilege,” the professor asked the women in the class to share their thoughts. When no women in the class said anything, Ingle spoke up, challenging the professor on biology and the gender wage gap.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/12/college-student-kicked-out-class-for-telling-professor-there-are-only-two-genders.html

Offline Victoria33

@TomSea

I am female and don't see another button to push on me to become male or half male and half female.  Maybe God made a mistake and failed to give me a choice.

Offline musiclady

Well, Indiana's Christianity department is clearly not Christian.

No surprise.

Sometimes I wonder why they even pretend.

Then again, that's part of Satan's deceit, isn't it?  Call it "Christianity" and promote sin, censuring anyone who dares defend what Scripture actually teaches.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.