Author Topic: Fox News host Jesse Watters to divorce after cheating on wife with 25-year-old employee  (Read 785 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

BY
Stephen Rex Brown
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, March 10, 2018, 8:34 PM

Fox News is in sleazy Watters yet again.

The network’s prominent host Jesse Watters — who dined on Monday with President Trump — is in the midst of divorce due to an affair with a 25-year-old associate producer.

Watters’ wife, Noelle Watters, filed for divorce in October. The couple has twin girls.

Sources said the 39-year-old host informed the network of his adulterous relationship with Emma DiGiovine shortly after Noelle filed divorce papers.

more
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/fox-news-host-jesse-watters-divorce-affair-employee-article-1.3867486
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Now I know why he hasn't been on The Five...another sleazeball!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Frank Cannon

Does anyone really give two shits about people having affairs and getting divorces anymore? It's like 1952 around this place with the absolute bullshit people are getting the vapors over. This guy delivers entertainment on some cable news outlet. He doesn't stand in a pulpit Sunday morning telling people how to live.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He doesn't stand in a pulpit Sunday morning telling people how to live.

Not on Sunday but every night on The Five when's he's not d'king around.
Support the USO

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
On a scale from Waters to Bono, to Monica, it is all in an afternoon's entertainment.

Ringo Starr has been married twice. Same for Tina Turner.

Bono of U2 has been found to misbehave.

Now for the weather.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Don't understand the 'affair' thing. I can't figure out what it is that makes people think that they will not be found out. I can see how it would be fun and exciting for a little while, but the price is way, way, way too high. Even if you don't get caught, you still live with the guilt unless you are a psychopath. And you always have that hanging over your head knowing that it could suddenly pop-up for some reason at any time.

I've never known of an affair that ended in a positive way. All the ones I have witnessed were disasters. The worst case I've ever seen was a married man cheating with a married woman. Eventually they both got divorced and married each other. It was the worst marriage in history because neither one of them trusted the other one. They both were constantly calling my wife or me asking about each other. Have you seen her!? Is she there? A few minutes later another call, Have you seen him!? Do you know where he is? It was crazy. What a terrible way to live.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

TTIUWP:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
He's always on before Judge Jeannine on Saturday nights I"m rather sure... I often tape JJ. Well, Watters is not very poignant as far as political commentary goes. It's sort of a light hearted show.  Never really got into this.