Author Topic: Trump inaccurately claims he got 52 percent of female vote  (Read 352 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump inaccurately claims he got 52 percent of female vote
« on: March 11, 2018, 01:24:47 am »
Trump inaccurately claims he got 52 percent of female vote
By Avery Anapol - 03/10/18 07:51 PM EST

President Trump falsely claimed Saturday that he got 52 percent of the female vote in the 2016 presidential election.

While speaking at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania, Trump referenced speculation ahead of the election that female voters would not turn out to vote for him.

"Remember, women won't like Donald Trump," he said. "I said, 'Have I really had that kind of a problem?' ... We got 52 percent. And I'm running against a woman. You know, that's not that easy."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/377787-trump-falsely-claims-he-got-52-percent-of-female-vote
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Re: Trump inaccurately claims he got 52 percent of female vote
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 01:28:28 am »
Oh, dear.  So white women are the only ones President Trump counts?  /s
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 01:35:00 am »
He probably thinks that's almost more than half.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 01:55:38 am »
The problem will forever be that 48% of you Bitches hated me!

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 02:14:36 am »
If he called me by name, I'd feel forced to check my driver's license to ensure he called me by my true name.  Our President does seem to have a tremendous amount of trouble just telling the truth.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 12:19:00 pm »
Sorry folks but I think we have bigger things to worry about with Trump; no wall, amnesty, tariffs, higher taxes, growing deficit, people within his DOJ still not being held accountable and his alleged affair with Stormy.  This is trivial!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.