Author Topic: Is the Leftist Islam Coalition Breaking Apart?  (Read 261 times)

rangerrebew

Is the Leftist Islam Coalition Breaking Apart?
« on: March 10, 2018, 02:21:07 pm »

Is the Leftist Islam Coalition Breaking Apart?
2 days ago
Written by Joe Scudder

The woman’s march, the Congressional Black Caucus, the DNC and others are in trouble for the Leftist Islam coalition.

The Leftist Islam coalition is even more confused than it sounds. It involves a lot of Leftist organizations, the fake Muslim cult The Nation of Islam that is ruled by Louis Farrakhan, and Palestinian groups in opposition to Israel. Leftists have to court Louis Farrakhan because he is more central to African American voting than anyone will admit. Genuine Muslims should hate the Nation of Islam, but suppress that hatred for the sake of the opposition to Israel, since Farrakhan is a loud anti-semite. In that context, Leftist groups have expressed opposition to Jews as an ethnic group. A homosexual march in Chicago even kicked out Jewish group members that wanted to express solidarity on perversity.

https://eaglerising.com/51627/is-the-leftist-islam-coalition-breaking-apart/

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Re: Is the Leftist Islam Coalition Breaking Apart?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 04:33:45 am »
Now this is the sort of thing I argue about at _Mother Jones_.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.