Author Topic: Mexican Presidential Candidate Campaigns In California — Slams Trump And Supports Illegal Aliens In  (Read 431 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mexican Presidential Candidate Campaigns In California — Slams Trump And Supports Illegal Aliens In US
Daily Caller, Mar 8, 2018, Henry Rodgers

Mexican Presidential candidate Ricardo Anaya Cortés campaigned in the U.S. throughout the weekend, blasting President Donald Trump and calling on protection for illegal immigrants.

Anaya met with a group of businessmen and activists across the city of Los Angeles, including former President Barack Obama-era Department of Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano, who is the current president of the University Of California, Fox News reported. The presidential candidate spoke about “the importance of supporting the Dreamers and agreed that Mexican migrants deserve respect,” Anaya said in a tweet.

The presidential candidate will take on current President Peña Nieto, who Anaya believes has been too nice to Trump and criticized him for allowing Trump to visit Mexico in 2016 ...

“After Donald Trump had been insulting, and revolting at the best that Mexico has in the United States, they dared to roll out a red carpet to receive him in Los Pinos, as if he were a head of state,” Anya said to the Center for Immigration Studies. Mexicans who have entered the U.S. are “the heroes of the country,” Anya said.

More: http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/08/mexican-candidate-ricardo-anaya-cortes-campaign/

If I were a Mexican living illegally in the United States, I might be just a teensy-weensy bit insulted by how badly my home country does not want me back.

Offline GrouchoTex

Is there a "conspiracy to Commit a crime" deal here, or am I off base?

Not that this guy is committing the crime, but inciting other to do so, and to continue to do so.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Does he need a running mate.  We got a gooden in El Paso.  On Ricardo's Swim back home he could pick up Paddy O'Rourke.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline DB

They can have their "heroes" back...

Offline GrouchoTex

Does he need a running mate.  We got a gooden in El Paso.  On Ricardo's Swim back home he could pick up Paddy O'Rourke.

That would suit me just fine.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Mexican Presidential Candidate Campaigns In California — Slams Trump And Supports Illegal Aliens In US"

First question:
Did he enter the USA legally?
If not, kick his a@@ right outta here!