Author Topic: Jeff Sessions playing the wily fox…?  (Read 505 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Jeff Sessions playing the wily fox…?
« on: March 08, 2018, 03:29:30 pm »
Jeff Sessions playing the wily fox…?

Back in the beginning of February (the 2nd to be exact) I brought you a piece titled ‘FISA release just tip of the iceberg’ (link provided down below) containing the investigative reportage of ‘sundance’ in The Conservative Treehouse and just how far they had gone in joining the dots of arguably the biggest scandal in United States history.

Fast-forward to today on the back of another couple of articles released in the meantime on the further progress of the investigations, and you are entirely up to speed as to progress going on ‘behind the veil’, as it were.
As ‘sundance’ opens up in this latest continuation:

There has been a great deal of consternation, directed toward AG Jeff Sessions surrounding the ongoing FISA abuse scandal and the larger issues of unlawful DOJ and FBI conduct in their political investigation of candidate Donald Trump. It is a matter of great division amid people who follow the details.

That said, AG Jeff Sessions revealed tonight [ie the 7th] in an interview with Shannon Bream, that he previously appointed a DOJ official to investigate the issues delivered by Chairman Bob Goodlatte (House Judiciary), prior to receiving the request for a Special Counsel from Chairman Goodlatte and Trey Gowdy. Take a look and listen:

Excerpt:  http://dennisghurst.com/jeff-sessions-playing-the-wily-fox/
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 03:30:17 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Jeff Sessions playing the wily fox…?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 03:31:35 pm »
Senator Jeff Sessions Confirms Prior Appointment of “DOJ Prosecutor” to Parallel IG Horowitz, NOT a Special Counsel…
Posted on March 8, 2018   by sundance

There has been a great deal of consternation, directed toward AG Jeff Sessions surrounding the ongoing FISA abuse scandal and the larger issues of unlawful DOJ and FBI conduct in their political investigation of candidate Donald Trump.  It is a matter of great division amid people who follow the details.

That said, AG Jeff Sessions revealed tonight in an interview with Shannon Bream, that he previously appointed a DOJ official to investigate the issues delivered by Chairman Bob Goodlatte (House Judiciary), prior to receiving the request for a Special Counsel from Chairman Goodlatte and Trey Gowdy.

more w/video
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/08/senator-jeff-sessions-confirms-prior-appointment-of-doj-prosecutor-to-parallel-ig-horowitz-not-a-special-counsel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 03:41:27 pm »
Senator Jeff Sessions Confirms Prior Appointment of “DOJ Prosecutor” to Parallel IG Horowitz, NOT a Special Counsel…
Posted on March 8, 2018   by sundance

There has been a great deal of consternation, directed toward AG Jeff Sessions surrounding the ongoing FISA abuse scandal and the larger issues of unlawful DOJ and FBI conduct in their political investigation of candidate Donald Trump.  It is a matter of great division amid people who follow the details.

That said, AG Jeff Sessions revealed tonight in an interview with Shannon Bream, that he previously appointed a DOJ official to investigate the issues delivered by Chairman Bob Goodlatte (House Judiciary), prior to receiving the request for a Special Counsel from Chairman Goodlatte and Trey Gowdy.

more w/video
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/08/senator-jeff-sessions-confirms-prior-appointment-of-doj-prosecutor-to-parallel-ig-horowitz-not-a-special-counsel/

@mystery-ak

Same story from different source I think.   http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,307132.msg1625851.html#msg1625851
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 03:44:54 pm »
Well, I do hope a prosecutor from the outside has been appointed. I don't know how its justifiable that one NOT be.

We shall see.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 03:55:36 pm »
A separate investigator, to investigate the findings of the committee, or the panel, or the IG.

Results expected next millennia. But not before the next administration, when it will be dropped.

If somebody bombed Boston Harbour, we would need three committees, a few panels, to decide what  to do next.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 04:08:12 pm »
Or more like Wile E. Coyote?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline jpsb

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 04:22:44 pm »
Laughable, Jeff Sessions appoints a DOJ somebody to look into abuse by his DOJ buddies. Big
freaking deal. This is more feet dragging by sleepy. Do you really trust the DOJ to investigate
itself?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 05:25:59 pm »
Playing the wily fox?

Nah - he's playing this:

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775