Author Topic: San Diego Schools Ordered To Reveal Correspondence with Muslim advocacy Group  (Read 322 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

San Diego Schools Ordered To Reveal Correspondence With Muslim Advocacy Group

Andrew Kerr

A federal judge ordered the San Diego Unified School District on Tuesday to hand over evidence detailing its correspondence with the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) about the implementation of a controversial anti-Islamophobia bullying initiative at San Diego public schools.

The development is the latest in a long-running saga concerning school officials in San Diego coordinating with CAIR, an American-Muslim civil rights and religious organization with known links to a number of anti-Israel groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/07/san-diego-schools-correspondence-muslim-group/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Guess the filthy muslims are trying to take over San Diego. No wonder the place has turned into a shithole over the last 10 years.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Guess the filthy muslims are trying to take over San Diego. No wonder the place has turned into a shithole over the last 10 years.

The whole state. Muslims, illegals and nuts.  We have a saying here in Washington, or used to.  Don't Californiate Washington.  Long been done already.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 05:31:24 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.