Author Topic: Nunberg will seek alcoholism treatment, cooperate with Mueller: Charlie Gasparino  (Read 257 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Nunberg will seek alcoholism treatment, cooperate with Mueller: Charlie Gasparino
Fox Business News, Mar 6, 2018

FOX Business Reporter Charlie Gasparino said on Tuesday that Sam Nunberg, a former aide to President Donald Trump, will be seeking treatment for alcoholism among other things and will fully cooperate with Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

“He’s also going to seek treatment for what ails him … drinking I believe is a big part of it,” he told Fox Business’ Connell McShane on “Cavuto: Coast to Coast.”

Nunberg admitted to Gasparino that he had consumed alcohol before coming in for an interview with the FOX Business reporter and was keen on discussing his involvement with the Russia investigation.

When I interviewed him and I interviewed him early, he admitted to me he was drinking. … I asked him several times why he would want me to report what he went public with … that the subpoena was directed to him,” he said. “He was also telling me how much trouble he’s going to be in if this story gets out, and I said, ‘Are you sure you want me to do it?’ And then he kept saying yes, yes, yes.”

More: http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/nunberg-will-seek-alcoholism-treatment-cooperate-with-mueller-charlie-gasparino

Offline Fantom

I tried that once. They suggested a Lime and a Coconut.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

I tried that once. They suggested a Lime and a Coconut.
Did You put the lime in the coconut and drink 'em both up.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."