Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway found to have violated Hatch Act  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Kellyanne Conway found to have violated Hatch Act
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2018, 07:25:09 pm »
Ass kissing is not a good look for you.  Just saying.

Well it's a lot better than your low intellect posts here. Both your Senators and your Gov are ringing the alarm bell that something bad is happening in Texas. They see something in the motivation of the TX Rat party that scares them.

Since you openly disregard that sentiment, do you now agree with our President that Ted Cruz is a liar?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2018, 07:32:49 pm »
No one is making you read these articles.  Quit channeling your inner RiV.

Even RiV doesn't turn into a googly-eyed moppet every time she hears the name "Cruz!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2018, 07:35:46 pm »
Even RiV doesn't turn into a googly-eyed moppet every time she hears the name "Cruz!"

True, but if you say the name "McLean Stevenson" she flips out in a similar fashion.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2018, 08:22:11 pm »

True  :beer:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2018, 08:25:48 pm »
So, we can get Kellyanne on the Hatch Act, but all the crap going on with Hillary, the Obama admin, and the #resistance bureaucrats in DC doesn't even hardly merit an investigation?

Screw that. I hope she gets off with a slap.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2018, 08:45:08 pm »
So, we can get Kellyanne on the Hatch Act, but all the crap going on with Hillary, the Obama admin, and the #resistance bureaucrats in DC doesn't even hardly merit an investigation?

Apparently, the Hatch Act only applies to Republicans.  All that meddling that Obama did with the Israeli and French elections doesn't count.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2018, 09:02:03 pm »
   I disagree with you @txradioguy and @Cyber Liberty

RiV has a burning hatred for Sen. Cruz to this day, more so than my dislike for her guy, she's not as bad as someone else I see here, but I see through her Façade.  She always needs me to remind her that the election's over, move on!

@Right_in_Virginia (courtesy since she has me on Ignore, do Pings work?)

I will repeat, Cruz will be re elected TX Senator unless he's caught with a live boy, dead girl or a Trump Endorsement.

*No, I didn't and won't vote today, I will in November, when it really matters.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2018, 09:38:15 pm »
   I'm Always a Dollar late and a Day short.
Donald J. Trump
 âœ”  @realDonaldTrump 

I want to encourage all of my many Texas friends to vote in the primary for Governor Greg Abbott, Senator Ted Cruz, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, and Attorney General Ken Paxton. They are helping me to Make America Great Again! Vote early or on March 6th.
12:11 PM - Feb 27, 2018
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2018, 09:43:00 pm »
   I'm Always a Dollar late and a Day short.

Uh-oh.  I guess Trump's violating the Hatch Act?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2018, 09:49:30 pm »

RiV has a burning hatred for Sen. Cruz to this day, more so than my dislike for her guy, she's not as bad as someone else I see here, but I see through her Façade.  She always needs me to remind her that the election's over, move on!

I will repeat, Cruz will be re elected TX Senator unless he's caught with a live boy, dead girl or a Trump Endorsement.

@corbe

I matters today my friend!  Unless you think those who run things in your neighborhood have no effects on you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2018, 10:02:43 pm »
@corbe

I matters today my friend!  Unless you think those who run things in your neighborhood have no effects on you!

Actually, @Bigun all the Local Losers that I don't want to Win are going to WIN today, in spite of my ambivalence.  My Mother just informed me that Sen. Cruz was endorsing one of the Local Guys that I can't stand and I should go Vote today.  I reminded her that eventually Ted endorsed Trump, also, don't mean $hit.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 10:03:44 pm by corbe »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2018, 01:36:52 am »
It isn't until it is. I don't know if you have been keeping up with the news but Soros is on a Jihad to flip that state. He has a bunch of soldiers on the ground helping him. If I were there I personally would be concerned and doing something to combat that stealth move. Instead I am seeing some apathy here from locals that "It would never happen here". Well if the deck is stacked, it just might.

@Frank Cannon
Are you in PA-18?

The Congressional Leadership Fund has been going pretty hard after Conor Lamb, the Dem trying to pick up Murphy's seat, slamming him as a big liberal.  But tonight, I got the weirdest call on my voicemail...

"Hello. I'm calling from the Congressional Leadership Fund about Conor Lamb's stance on guns.  Conor Lamb recently said that he opposes new gun restrictions and supports the second amendment.  Conor Lamb says new gun laws aren't the answer, and he opposes the ban on high-capacity ammunition magazines for assault rifles.  Thank Conor Lamb for opposing new gun restrictions.  Paid for by the Congressional Leadership Fund, and  not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.  www.CongressionalLeadershipFund.org  888-910-9826"

Did you get a similar call?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2018, 03:13:07 am »
@Frank Cannon
Are you in PA-18?

I haven't been anywhere near that district since my college days.

While I'm on the topic.....Penn State sucks.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2018, 03:33:01 am »
You all make me laugh.

Drain the swamp when you are standing in it pissing away.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 03:33:24 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2018, 03:34:26 am »
I haven't been anywhere near that district since my college days.

While I'm on the topic.....Penn State sucks.

soap on a rope
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2018, 03:54:46 am »

@corbe   I really don't get this constant instruction to ping.  If I am posting directly to someone, in this case @corbe isn't it self-evident that I am talking to him.

However, I am now going to mention a couple of other people, one is @Right_in_Virginia.  Yeah, she's jumped my butt a few times but she has never been as ugly and personal as several other people here.  I like her.

Now I'm gonna mention someone else, @txradioguy,  I tried to have a discussion about tariffs with the dude and he simply couldn't stand someone taking a different position.  If I agreed with a poster he didn't like, he accused me...not once but 3 times of smooching a part of that person's anatomy that shouldn't be mentioned in polite company.  I finally had to report him. Not one of my posts to him was a personal attack.  I'm not sure he is a nice person.  I'm not gonna put him on ignore.

I only have a couple of people on ignore and they are people who are either so depressing I have to drink if I read their posts and one who manages to provoke me into becoming someone I'm really not.  I.E. the incredible Hulk.

I also politely requested that the mods ban the use of the term "Orange" unless we are talking about fruit.  It's a cheap and boring way to disparage people. 

So, yeah, give me RIV any day over some people here. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2018, 04:19:00 am »
@corbe   I really don't get this constant instruction to ping.  If I am posting directly to someone, in this case @corbe isn't it self-evident that I am talking to him.

However, I am now going to mention a couple of other people, one is @Right_in_Virginia.  Yeah, she's jumped my butt a few times but she has never been as ugly and personal as several other people here.  I like her.

Now I'm gonna mention someone else, @txradioguy,  I tried to have a discussion about tariffs with the dude and he simply couldn't stand someone taking a different position.  If I agreed with a poster he didn't like, he accused me...not once but 3 times of smooching a part of that person's anatomy that shouldn't be mentioned in polite company.  I finally had to report him. Not one of my posts to him was a personal attack.  I'm not sure he is a nice person.  I'm not gonna put him on ignore.

I only have a couple of people on ignore and they are people who are either so depressing I have to drink if I read their posts and one who manages to provoke me into becoming someone I'm really not.  I.E. the incredible Hulk.

I also politely requested that the mods ban the use of the term "Orange" unless we are talking about fruit.  It's a cheap and boring way to disparage people. 

Good Post @Emjay In reading it I felt your Heart pouring out.

I like @txradioguy he makes a lot of sense and
   A. He's Loves Texas (as I think you do) and
   B. He is currently serving our Country and deserves the benefit of the doubt (knows the Hatch Act as all US Veterans do)

You are an incredible asset here in spite of your overt Trumpsplaining, at times, I get it and respect you, as I do the others here it's what makes this place so dynamic.
   You know I have a bug up my azz about RiV, that's my problem, but when I saw that post from her instructing TRG to get a Job, I cringed~but refrained from giving her any vitriol as she has me on Ignore anyway so I'm not gonna bother to ping her.

*Orange Ban I thought they tried that a couple of months ago, it didn't work.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 04:20:28 am by corbe »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2018, 04:23:24 am »
I agree the 'orange' thing has kind of played out, especially since he's stopped the practice of spray tanning once he was elected.  In light of the lawsuit, I propose he should now be referred to as President Dennison and the former Orange Brigade will become Dennison's Denizens.

According to the suit, Daniels was presented with a “Hush Agreement” referring to Daniels — whose real name is Stephanie Clifford — as “Peggy Peterson” or “PP” and Trump as “David Dennison” or “DD.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/stormy-daniels-sues-donald-trump-over-efforts-silence-020148338.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2018, 04:27:58 am »
Well, it could be worse. We could have some slack jawed Texan loser running the place again.
Damn I miss him.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2018, 04:30:01 am »
   Good Post @Emjay In reading it I felt your Heart pouring out.

I like @txradioguy he makes a lot of sense and
   A. He's Loves Texas (as I think you do) and
   B. He is currently serving our Country and deserves the benefit of the doubt (knows the Hatch Act as all US Veterans do)

You are an incredible asset here in spite of your overt Trumpsplaining, at times, I get it and respect you, as I do the others here it's what makes this place so dynamic.
   You know I have a bug up my azz about RiV, that's my problem, but when I saw that post from her instructing TRG to get a Job, I cringed~but refrained from giving her any vitriol as she has me on Ignore anyway so I'm not gonna bother to ping her.

*Orange Ban I thought they tried that a couple of months ago, it didn't work.

Why not?  It gets thrown at me all the time if I take a position that agrees with Trump on anything.

I get really weary of explaining that I am not a Trump worshipper.  If RIV had seen some of my posts on TOS, she might be mean to me also.

My point in attempting to be fair to Trump is that like Obi Wan Kenobe, he's our only hope.  And he hasn't done anything YET to make me turn on him.  I don't like his pandering sometimes to the gun haters but he really wants to be loved and worshipped.  He'll not do anything in regard to guns; he's just talkin'.

Online corbe

« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2018, 04:33:28 am »
   IMHO, since we all know KellyAnne was a CRUZ girl, I think she's personally trying to sabotage the Trump Administration and make it look Stupid.......

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2018, 04:39:58 am »
Damn I miss him.

I did not agree with 'abandoning free market principles to save it' and at least one of his programs was a complete failure....

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2018, 04:41:42 am »

Thank you @Emjay  and right back at ya!   :beer:

As for @corbe and @txradioguy - - - talking about me, with and without a ping, is their raison d'être.  I've asked them to stop, but they're unable.   :shrug:

@corbe for some reason craves my attention and @txradioguy is just nasty.   I try to ignore the little girls and let them play. Sometimes I step in and scold them ... but most often they're bearable.  After all I *am* living 24/7 rent free in their heads, and this can be fun to watch.

And then there's always the ignore button .....   888blackhat

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2018, 04:46:10 am »
I did not agree with 'abandoning free market principles to save it' and at least one of his programs was a complete failure....

You can only come up with two things Bush effed up, but you have a seething hatred for Donny. Were you even alive during the shitshow known as the Bush II Administration? It was a disaster.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2018, 04:47:39 am »
Thank you @Emjay  and right back at ya!   :beer:

As for @corbe and @txradioguy - - - talking about me, with and without a ping, is their raison d'être.  I've asked them to stop, but they're unable.   :shrug:

@corbe for some reason craves my attention and @txradioguy is just nasty.   I try to ignore the little girls and let them play. Sometimes I step in and scold them ... but most often they're bearable.  After all I *am* living 24/7 rent free in their heads, and this can be fun to watch.

And then there's always the ignore button .....   888blackhat

@Right_in_Virginia    You are most welcome.  We certainly have our differences but I don't think we've ever been really nasty to each other.  Wish everyone could manage that.