Author Topic: Dreamers Turn on Dems, Block Entrance to DNC: 'Too Many Years, Too Many Lies!'  (Read 251 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Dreamers Turn on Dems, Block Entrance to DNC: 'Too Many Years, Too Many Lies!'
PJ Media, Mar 5, 2018, Debra Heine

Hundreds of DACA supporters marched in D.C. Monday to mark President Trump's March 5 DACA deadline -- which passed with no action from Congress to protect DACA recipients facing deportation. One group of Dreamers held a sit-in in front of the Democratic National Committee, publicly revoking their affiliation with the party.  An estimated 500 activists rallied on the National Mall at the Smithsonian Museum of American History, and then marched to the Hill to lobby members of Congress to pass a clean DACA bill.

<snip>

Before the sit-in, members of the group publicly revoked their affiliation with the Democratic Party, demanding to be treated with dignity and respect.

"For years I've been told that Republicans aren't my friends, and they don't care about my community," said one activist.

He explained that he had always been told that the Democrats were his allies and "as long as I helped them, they would help my community."  But after years of disappointment, he was turning on his former allies. "I'm here to say no," he said. "I'm withdrawing from the Democratic Party. I will not be working on any other campaigns. I will not be advocating for Democrats until something happens for my brothers and sisters."

Read more: https://pjmedia.com/trending/dreamers-turn-dems-block-entrance-dnc-many-years-many-lies/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They want their illegal entry into country made legal now or else.

La Raza!!!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!