Author Topic: Shootings at Chicago gang members' funerals getting 'out of control', police say  (Read 794 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Chicago-area officials trying to prevent funerals for gang members from turning into shootouts say the issue has gotten so far “out of control” that one cemetery has started hiring off-duty police officers.

Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart met Thursday with political, religious and funeral industry leaders to discuss the problem following a funeral procession in December that was marred by gunfire.

"It's getting out of control, it really is,” Hillside Police Chief Joseph Lukaszek told FOX 32. “The gangs just think that it's a safe haven for them and they do whatever they want to do.”

Dart – who hopes to come up with proposals ready to be put into action by May – says the shootings have been escalating “over the last ten to 15 years from where it was not much of a problem… to now it occurs more frequently.”

He told FOX 32 that at least one cemetery has been hiring off-duty cops whenever a gang member is set to be buried.

John McCall, a local funeral director, said he's increasingly worried about the safety of his employees.
"It is dramatic for the families and very dramatic even for the funeral directors, the violence that's going on and all the things that's happening. Guns and knives,” he said.

In December, Lukaszek himself rammed his squad car into a vehicle carrying three people suspected of firing at a funeral procession that was heading to Oakridge Cemetery.

Police wrestled the car’s four occupants to the ground and found guns on three of them.

"We were able to identify the car, and we started following the car after it left the cemetery so it wouldn't create any more problems there,” Lukaszek said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/05/shootings-at-chicago-gang-members-funerals-getting-out-control-police-say.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

Shootings at Chicago gang members' funerals getting 'out of control', police say

They say that as if that were a bad thing.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Lock em all in a cage with guns.  Last man standing get a Lethal Injection.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline dfwgator

Lock em all in a cage with guns.  Last man standing get a Lethal Injection.

"Welcome to Thunderdome!"

Offline Suppressed

"Welcome to Thunderdome!"

Four men enter;
No man leaves.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
! No longer available

Funeral Flowers - The Wire
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 11:36:15 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Shootings at Chicago gang members' funerals getting 'out of control', police say..."

Time to ban funerals for gang members...   ;)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
They’re certainly taking the F-U-N out of funeral.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline SkyKing

Simply make funerals gun free zones, the gang members will obey.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They're "getting out of control?"  Can somebody tell what they look like when they're "under control?"  Five or six instead of twelve?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

They say that as if that were a bad thing.
If it was just the gang members getting killed/ injured you would have a point, but the issue is the collateral damage  to innocent bystanders including cemetery employees.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.