Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: War with North Korea would be 'worth it' in the long run  (Read 872 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: War with North Korea would be 'worth it' in the long run
By Avery Anapol - 03/02/18 08:54 PM EST

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said this week that a war with North Korea would be “worth it” in the long term.

Graham made the comments in an interview with CNN.

"All the damage that would come from a war would be worth it in terms of long-term stability and national security," the senator told CNN.

Graham’s remark comes amid reports that the U.S. is prepared for the possibility of a military strike against North Korea. 

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/376548-lindsey-graham-war-with-north-korea-would-be-worth-it-in-the-long-run
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If we had a human President I might agree with Sen Graham.  As it is, I think Sen Graham is speaking for nobody in America.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
"All the damage that would come from a war would be worth it in terms of long-term stability and national security," the senator told CNN.

That's just begging for a caption of 'worth it' under every picture of burning Seoul suburbs and coffins at Dover AFB.

Dumbass.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 04:53:01 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline skeeter

I would've never imagined that Lindsay Graham was the guy Ozzy was singing about.

Offline dfwgator

Well, his pal is facing his end...so maybe he wants to go out with a Bang....

Offline jpsb

We had our war with North Korea and the democratic president would not allow the republican
general to win it. I am not in favor of a repeat.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Don't worry Lindsey.

You'll have your precious war you are thirsty for.

War is what vocal Trade wars often instigate, and world war is the only thing that digs America out of stupid self-inflicted depressions deepened by delusions of tariffs 'leveling playing fields'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lindsey Graham: War with North Korea would be 'worth it' in the long run
By Avery Anapol - 03/02/18 08:54 PM EST

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said this week that a war with North Korea would be “worth it” in the long term.

Graham made the comments in an interview with CNN.

Graham’s remark comes amid reports that the U.S. is prepared for the possibility of a military strike against North Korea. 

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/376548-lindsey-graham-war-with-north-korea-would-be-worth-it-in-the-long-run

And of course neither Lady Lindsey or any of his boyfriends will do any actual fighting.

BTW,WHO is the "we" who will be better off from losing tens of thousands of citizens to early deaths and life-long crippling injuries?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

I'll be for another war if this fruit is the first on on the ground with a gun without bullets.

Offline Fantom

If we had a human President I might agree with Sen Graham.  As it is, I think Sen Graham is speaking for nobody in America.

Personally, after eight years I am glad we have an American President again.

So you feel it is more proper to take a swipe at President Trump, then Lindsey warmonger Graham. While I can probably do a search and find you attacking President Trump as being a warmonger on NK.

That is pretty sad @Once-Ler .

But then, we all have our bad days.

Putting aside that we probably should hit NK, unless President Trump can pull off another miracle.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 01:34:32 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Lindsey Graham: War with North Korea would be 'worth it' in the long run"

I have to say that I agree with Mr. Graham.
Better to take care of now, that which will become far FAR more difficult to "take care of" later on.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
A few million dead would be worth what exactly?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

"All the damage that would come from a war would be worth it in terms of long-term stability and national security," the private told CNN.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Personally, after eight years I am glad we have an American President again.

So you feel it is more proper to take a swipe at President Trump, then Lindsey warmonger Graham. While I can probably do a search and find you attacking President Trump as being a warmonger on NK.

That is pretty sad @Once-Ler .

But then, we all have our bad days.

Putting aside that we probably should hit NK...

So yeah, you agree with Sen. Graham.  I would still like a human Commander-in-Chief.

I have the right to disparage the President.  Hopefully you will agree many of them suck.

You have the right to disparage Sen Graham.  I agree he sucks.

You do not have the right to judge me as sad, or to assume I am having a bad day.  I mean...you can...but it makes you look petty and ineffectual in my opinion when I know I am not. 
Have a nice day.

Offline Suppressed

"All the damage that would come from a war would be worth it in terms of long-term stability and national security," the private told CNN.

Lindsey Graham is a Colonel.  Give the rank the respect it's due.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lindsey Graham is a Colonel.  Give the rank the respect it's due.

@Suppressed

He's a freaking LAWYER,not a military man. Bleep him AND the law degree that got him the commission that kept him out of the draft.

Offline Suppressed

@Suppressed

He's a freaking LAWYER,not a military man. Bleep him AND the law degree that got him the commission that kept him out of the draft.

I wasn't aware of a draft in the 80s.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wasn't aware of a draft in the 80s.

@Suppressed

It ended the same year he graduated from High School. No doubt he had a student deferment already lined up he never had to use.

Anyway you cut it,calling him a weasel is insulting to actual weasels.

Offline Suppressed

@Suppressed

It ended the same year he graduated from High School. No doubt he had a student deferment already lined up he never had to use.

*****rollingeyes*****
+++++++++

Online corbe

And a 'FULLBIRD' at that @Suppressed plus a Bronze Medal to boot.  He's still a POS to so callously speak of War Casualties in this way.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   And a 'FULLBIRD' at that @Suppressed plus a Bronze Medal to boot.  He's still a POS to so callously speak of War Casualties in this way.

@corbe

It's a Bronze Star that is given for either meritorious service,or for valor in combat. If given for valor in combat,there is a little bronze "V Device" attached to the ribbon.

In Lady Lindsey's case it was meritorious service and pretty much automatic for any military lawyer not caught selling secrets to the enemy or stealing unit funds. That does NOT mean that some of the officers that get it were not truly hard-working officers that deserved special recognition,though. It just means that slackers who whine about not getting any pretty ribbons "like all the other kids have" are given them too.

Almost all of the ribbons you see on the dress uniforms of the Generals and Admirals you see on tv are meaningless little doo-dahs that "say" to those who can "Read them" that the wearing was wearing a uniform while some war was going on somewhere,not that they were actually combatants. The Viet Nam Service Ribbon is an excellent example. Most people who were never in the military would hear that name and thing it means the person wearing it served in VN during the VN War. It doesn't. It just means they were in the military while the war there was going on. Other ribbons mean stuff like the wearer was "secondoned" to some foreign military for training or teaching purposes,served Embassy Duty,an instructor at a  military school,etc,etc,etc. In short,military members carry their career bios on their chests when wearing dress uniforms. Genuine "medals" as most civilians understand the term are pretty rare.

PC has even reduced the value of what used to be pretty impressive "school badges",too. Like Airborne wings and Ranger School tabs. They are now PC career steps for female officers. There is no way in hell any female not on steroids could make it through jump school or (especially) Ranger School as they were ran prior to the 1980's.
When I went through jump school in the mid-60's all applicants had to take a special physical test just to see if they were in good enough physical condition to attend.
The day we arrived,my jump class had a starting roster of 425 students. 3 weeks late 187 of us graduated.  And Ranger School was a hell of a lot more physically and mentally demanding than jump school was. Now anybody with a pulse can graduate from either if they are female or think they are female.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 12:18:14 am by sneakypete »

Offline Fantom

So yeah, you agree with Sen. Graham.  I would still like a human Commander-in-Chief.

I have the right to disparage the President.  Hopefully you will agree many of them suck.

You have the right to disparage Sen Graham.  I agree he sucks.

You do not have the right to judge me as sad, or to assume I am having a bad day.  I mean...you can...but it makes you look petty and ineffectual in my opinion when I know I am not. 
Have a nice day.

Actually, I have as much right to judge you as you have to disparage Trump..... non-human Really...really? That makes you look rather pathetic, my friend.

Sorry to have to stage an Intervention... but what are friends for anyways.  :seeya:

P.S. BTW ...Seems like Trump is on the verge of pulling off that other miracle.  Just thought you might like to know..
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 12:47:55 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Actually, I have as much right to judge you as you have to disparage Trump.
I don't have to read it.  I have just doubled my ignore list.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Don't worry Lindsey.

You'll have your precious war you are thirsty for.

War is what vocal Trade wars often instigate, and world war is the only thing that digs America out of stupid self-inflicted depressions deepened by delusions of tariffs 'leveling playing fields'.

@INVAR

How many more times do I have to link to these before anyone bothers to read them, instead of parroting Shibboleths written expressly for the "Gun Shy of anything approaching Change in the Status Quo" Investors?

The people positing Chicken Little prognostications are Playing the Room, just like Any working entertainer.

https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files/files/Press/Reports/China%202017%20WTO%20Report.pdf

https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files/2013%20NTE%20Japan%20Final.pdf
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Frankly this is just as crazy as anything Trump has said.