Author Topic: Worst storm in 30 years in Great Britain and France  (Read 332 times)

rangerrebew

Worst storm in 30 years in Great Britain and France
« on: March 04, 2018, 02:22:56 pm »
Worst storm in 30 years in Great Britain and France
March 2, 2018 by Robert   

“Death toll from frost in Europe rises to 55, city of Montpellier in the south of France paralysed,”says reader. “Nothing about this in the Dutch MSM, I have to get this information from an Argentina News Medium. Snow chaos in Europe is headline news over there, but not in Europe!”______________________

1 Mar 2018 – Chaos, extreme weather, polar temperatures, snowfall, ice a glacial wind in Britain and France, the worst storm in the last 30 years.

The thermometer remains below zero at least until Friday. There are four dead in Britain since the phenomenon began, two in France and 55 killed in the rest of Europe.

This morning the thermometer dropped to 12 below zero in Metz (France) and 10 below zero in Lyon.

https://www.iceagenow.info/worst-storm-30-years-great-britain-france/#more-24873
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 02:23:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline goodwithagun

Re: Worst storm in 30 years in Great Britain and France
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 02:24:33 pm »
Winter is coming.
I stand with Roosgirl.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 02:25:54 pm »

“Death toll from frost in Europe rises to 55, city of Montpellier in the south of France paralysed,”says reader. “Nothing about this in the Dutch MSM, I have to get this information from an Argentina News Medium. Snow chaos in Europe is headline news over there, but not in Europe!”______________________

My, my.  The MSM wouldn't be hiding this by order of their governments by any chance, would they? *****rollingeyes*****

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 02:31:08 pm »
Thirty years? That's like forever and ever, ya know!