Author Topic: A previously unknown 'supercolony' of 1.5 million penguins has been discovered in Antarctica  (Read 400 times)

rangerrebew

A previously unknown 'supercolony' of 1.5 million penguins has been discovered in Antarctica
Josh Gabbatiss, The Independent
Mar. 2, 2018, 7:30 AM

Scientists on an expedition to the Danger Islands in Antarctica have found a massive colony of Adelie penguinsScientists on an expedition to the Danger Islands in Antarctica have found a massive colony of Adelie penguins. Tom Hart / Oxford University / Penguinwatch

A previously unknown 'supercolony' of penguins has been discovered in the remote Danger Islands of Antarctica.
    Scientists had previously feared that the Adélie penguins' numbers had been in decline because of climate change.
    In total there were 751,527 pairs of penguins living on the islands - more than the rest of the Antarctic Peninsula combined.

http://www.businessinsider.com/unknown-supercolony-of-penguins-discovered-in-antarctica-2018-3?r=UK&IR=T

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Damn! They found them. Oh well, not my fault. I did my best to help them hide. They're on their own now. There's nothing more I can do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.