Author Topic: How the Left Became its Own Worst Enemy - Part II  (Read 234 times)

rangerrebew

How the Left Became its Own Worst Enemy - Part II
« on: March 02, 2018, 09:10:06 pm »

by Denis MacEoin
March 2, 2018 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11974/leftists-islam

This willingness to indulge even the most anti-liberal beliefs and behaviour finds many of its roots in the general disdain many left-wingers and liberals seem to feel for Western democracy, human rights and individualism. But that does not explain why so many people, often decent people, are drawn to defend Islam, Islamic patriarchy, Islamic discrimination against women, violence and more, even when such defence is obviously anti-liberal in the extreme.

I have never known a liberal to say a bad word about a more prevalent and arguably more damaging imperialism: Islamic imperialism. There have been many more imperialist Muslim empires than European ones.

One might have thought that historical facts such as these would provoke human-rights activists to put the Muslim empires into the same category as the later European ones. Not a word of it. Nor do liberals mention another issue that should be close to their hearts: the Islamic slave trade.

Offline the_doc

Re: How the Left Became its Own Worst Enemy - Part II
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 09:21:29 pm »

...I have never known a liberal to say a bad word about a more prevalent and arguably more damaging imperialism: Islamic imperialism. There have been many more imperialist Muslim empires than European ones.

One might have thought that historical facts such as these would provoke human-rights activists to put the Muslim empires into the same category as the later European ones. Not a word of it. Nor do liberals mention another issue that should be close to their hearts: the Islamic slave trade.

Leftists hate the God of the Bible.  They love anyone who hates that God.  That being the case, it requires no great leap of logic to conclude that the God of the Bible is the One, True God.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: How the Left Became its Own Worst Enemy - Part II
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 01:23:14 am »
There's nothing complicated to understand here.

The leftists-communists-democrats hate what "The West" represents. They want to destroy it.
The muslims hate what "The West" represents. They, too, want to destroy it.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Hence, their alliance.

Once the leftists/muslims have vanquished The West, the alliance will disappear.
islam will turn against the leftists and exterminate them.