Author Topic: NEW ORLEANS Restaurant Asks White People To Pay Extra For Meals, Blacks To Pay Less:“White Guilt”De  (Read 1652 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I will go you one better, BET, Black Entertainment Television is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the BET Networks division of Viacom. It is the most prominent television network targeting African American audiences,[1] with approximately 88,255,000 American households (75.8% of households with television) receiving the channel.

That figure is probably true,but misleading. BET is a part of the basic package if you get  Satellite TV. Probably cable,too,but I have never had cable tv so I can't say for sure.

What I have serious doubts about is that everybody that "gets it" watches it. It's a "fluff" channel added so they can brag about having a huge number of channels that come free with the basic contract. I had it for years and never once watched it. If you would have pointed a gun at me and ordered me to watch it I probably would have tried to take your gun away and shoot you with it.

Can you imagine the outcry if some one established the  WET channel or the WET awards?

There would be demands for public hangings. The ONLY racism that blacks can't stand is racism against blacks.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 02:47:28 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He moved on up, to The Mayor of cell block C.

@Wingnut

You have to wonder who his white wife is living with these days,don't you?

I'm wondering if he made her call him "Mandingo" when he beat her?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 02:49:42 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline andy58-in-nh

"Racial wealth disparity" is the result of Progressive policies which have converted large segments of black communities into a permanent dependent class, paralyzed by family disintegration, crime, drug abuse and awful public schools.

The restaurant would do better to charge liberals more than conservatives, and use the funds to help poor black kids attend technical training schools.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
LOL...Don't we all!

@Wingnut

Well,I actually want two,but I didn't want to look greedy.

Offline goatprairie

"Racial wealth disparity" is the result of Progressive policies which have converted large segments of black communities into a permanent dependent class, paralyzed by family disintegration, crime, drug abuse and awful public schools.

The restaurant would do better to charge liberals more than conservatives, and use the funds to help poor black kids attend technical training schools.
Actually, most HS students of whatever color should be more encouraged to go to a tech school than a liberal arts college. Liberal arts college degrees are well nigh worthless for about fifty percent of the students getting them.
Nevertheless, junk degrees like black studies and all identity studies should be eliminated from liberal arts colleges.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Actually, most HS students of whatever color should be more encouraged to go to a tech school than a liberal arts college. Liberal arts college degrees are well nigh worthless for about fifty percent of the students getting them.
Nevertheless, junk degrees like black studies and all identity studies should be eliminated from liberal arts colleges.

@goatprairie

No kidding. Most of the white collar degrees at useless for employment futures at the BA level,and maybe even at the MA level,but somebody that can install or fix your air conditioner or furnace,or put a new roof on your house will never be out of work.

Do NOT encourage children to go into auto mechanics,though. Within 10 years or so it's all going to be plug in modules for repairs,and federal law will require that to be done at the dealership where you bought it. I doubt individuals will even be able to own cars in 15-20 years. When you need a ride you will just call one up on your phone and a robot car will pick you up and take you where you want to go,just like a taxi.Nobody will even want to own a car.