Author Topic: NEW ORLEANS Restaurant Asks White People To Pay Extra For Meals, Blacks To Pay Less:“White Guilt”De  (Read 1653 times)

rangerrebew

NEW ORLEANS Restaurant Asks White People To Pay Extra For Meals, Blacks To Pay Less:“White Guilt”Definitely Pays Off
Mar 1, 2018

How very progressive…

As part of a month-long “social experiment,” a pop-up restaurant in New Orleans is asking white customers to pay extra for their meal in the name of wealth redistribution.

According to Civil Eats, the pop-up called Saartj gives white customers – and only white customers – the option to pay “$12 for lunch or the suggested price of $30” while black customers are “charged $12 and also given the option to collect the $18 paid by a white patron as a way to redistribute wealth.”

https://100percentfedup.com/new-orleans-restaurant-asks-white-people-pay-extra-meals-blacks-pay-lesswhite-guiltdefinitely-pays-off/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'll take my business elsewhere.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
NEW ORLEANS Restaurant Asks White People To Pay Extra For Meals, Blacks To Pay Less:“White Guilt”Definitely Pays Off
Mar 1, 2018

Guess that is better than the extra saliva sauce served.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

I figure, eventually, the black people they are catering to in NOLA will just walk up and ask for the $18.00, without paying the $12.00 for the meal.
Or, ask for the $18.00 in advance so they can turn around and pay for the $12.00 meal, or a combination of the 2.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 09:53:21 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I figure, eventually, the black people they are catering to in NOLA will just walk up and ask for the $18.00, without paying the $12.00 for the meal.
Or, ask for the $18.00 in advance so they can turn around and pay for the $12.00 meal, or a combination of the 2.

My white guilt is nagging me for laughing so hard. :laugh:

Offline GrouchoTex

My white guilt is nagging me for laughing so hard. :laugh:

I am not trying to sound racist by saying what I said.
Reverse the situation, have blacks pay the $30.00, and there would be whites coming up to get the $18.00 and walk, or ask for it to pay the $12.00 meal.
City life, and all...

Online Hoodat

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Over fifty years have passed, and it is still nothing more than a dream.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline collins

Once the conversation finishes, Wey then asks his white customers how much they will pay. The “white guilt” definitely pays off, with close to 78% of his white customers paying more than double the required price, according to Wey. This guilt, which Wey calls “positive social pressure,” is entirely intentional and designed to elicit payment.

i don't know if I can believe that, most people would walk out during the SJW pitch

if I ever see that in a restaurant, time to leave on sight.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Laughing at the absurdity of all this is something we and our posterity are going to regret, because it has passed into the realm of the seeds of genocide.

Laugh about it all if you want, but a meme is emerging that is worldwide: end Whiteness. 

Just one bit of news to add to this growing trend of 'Whites must pay more" to "Whites need their things taken from them to be redistributed to blacks and minorities".

University of Texas, San Antonio plans to start publishing a “No Whites Allowed” (NWA) magazine.

Imagine if a group published a magazine where it decreed "no blacks" or 'no gays allowed'.

Hell, you cannot refuse to bake a cake for homos due to a violation of religious belief in todays America
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I'll take my business elsewhere.

Somebody should "experiment" and eat someplace else.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goatprairie

Any idiot white who guiltily pays more deserves to be taken. It's like walking around with a "kick-me" sign on your back you put there yourself.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Invar wrote:
"Laugh about it all if you want, but a meme is emerging that is worldwide: end Whiteness."

You're some years late to the realization, sir.

Please take a moment and read this (which I posted at TOS some time back):
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1968738/posts?page=74#74

And read this one also:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2061495/posts?page=24#24

Then come back here and tell me:
Who was right?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 01:14:29 am by Fishrrman »

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

i don't know if I can believe that, most people would walk out during the SJW pitch

If they walk out, they're not customers.

BTW, you know what's very "close to 78%?".  7 out of 9.

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Mar 1, 2018

How very progressive…

As part of a month-long “social experiment,” a pop-up restaurant in New Orleans is asking white customers to pay extra for their meal in the name of wealth redistribution.

According to Civil Eats, the pop-up called Saartj gives white customers – and only white customers – the option to pay “$12 for lunch or the suggested price of $30” while black customers are “charged $12 and also given the option to collect the $18 paid by a white patron as a way to redistribute wealth.”

https://100percentfedup.com/new-orleans-restaurant-asks-white-people-pay-extra-meals-blacks-pay-lesswhite-guiltdefinitely-pays-off/
This isn't a 'social experiment'.  It is raw, naked racism of the highest form.

The business should be permanently shut down.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

Nah, nobody should do anything. If they, leftists,  want to do this, let them. As well as being simply a stupid idea, it's an object lesson for many Americans in the particular kind of racism and divisiveness leftists are capable of doing.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 12:43:26 pm by goatprairie »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Welcome to Chocolate City.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline verga

Laughing at the absurdity of all this is something we and our posterity are going to regret, because it has passed into the realm of the seeds of genocide.

Laugh about it all if you want, but a meme is emerging that is worldwide: end Whiteness. 

Just one bit of news to add to this growing trend of 'Whites must pay more" to "Whites need their things taken from them to be redistributed to blacks and minorities".

University of Texas, San Antonio plans to start publishing a “No Whites Allowed” (NWA) magazine.

Imagine if a group published a magazine where it decreed "no blacks" or 'no gays allowed'.

Hell, you cannot refuse to bake a cake for homos due to a violation of religious belief in todays America
I will go you one better, BET, Black Entertainment Television is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the BET Networks division of Viacom. It is the most prominent television network targeting African American audiences,[1] with approximately 88,255,000 American households (75.8% of households with television) receiving the channel.[2] The channel has offices in Washington, D.C., New York City, Los Angeles and Chicago.[3]

Programming on the network consists of original and acquired television series and theatrically and direct-to-video-released films. The network has also aired a variety of stand-up comedy, news, and current affairs programs, and formerly aired mainstream rap, hip-hop and R&B music videos; the latter of which now air on its branded sister networks.

And don't forget: The BET Awards were established in 2001 by the Black Entertainment Television network to celebrate African Americans and other American minorities in music, acting, sports, and other fields of entertainment over the past year. The awards are presented annually, and are broadcast live on BET. The annual presentation ceremony features performances by artists, and some of the awards of more popular interest are presented in a televised ceremony.

Can you imagine the outcry if some one established the  WET channel or the WET awards?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

Welcome to Chocolate City.
Ah yes, the immortal words of New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin.   *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

Ah yes, the immortal words of New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin.   *****rollingeyes*****

He moved on up, to The Mayor of cell block C.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The extra 12 bucks is to pay for the spit and the boogers.  You have to pay more when you get extras.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Over fifty years have passed, and it is still nothing more than a dream.

@Hoodat

That's ok. He was lying anyway. This is a man that used to hire white hookers so he could have sex with them and then beat them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I'm betting she wouldn't have to pay anything. Chances are there would be at least one black on black shooting or stabbing to see who got to pay for her meal.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@IsailedawayfromFR

I don't know how you would go about shutting them down when they are Pop Up restaurants that don't have permits or health inspections to start with. And in N.O.,chances are they are connected to the Mayor's office anyhow,and the cops have been ordered to ignore their existence.

Offline WingNot

7 don't eat. She regenerates.