Author Topic: Russia is reportedly looking for more mercenaries after reports that hundreds died in a clash with t  (Read 275 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Russia is reportedly looking for more mercenaries after reports that hundreds died in a clash with the US
Alex Lockie

After a massive battle that multiple reports cite as resulting in hundreds of dead Russian military contractors, Russian job listing websites are reportedly offering more high-paid work in the "security" field.
    The ads seek recruits with good physical fitness who can go on "business trips" to Ukraine or Syria for about three months.
    A Russian paramilitary official recently told France24 that Russian men were volunteering not for money, but for revenge.

After a massive battle that multiple reports cite as resulting in hundreds of dead Russian military contractors, Russian job listing websites are reportedly offering more high-paid work in the "security" field.

A Ukranian website posted several screenshots from Russian job listing websites offering high-paid but vague jobs for those willing to work on "security" projects abroad, and reported that such listings have spiked sharply in February, when the battle took place.

Read more at: http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-looking-for-more-mercenaries-after-hundreds-killed-by-us-2018-3

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Here's a job for those people doing jobs Americans wont do.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jpsb

I am not happy about us being in Syria. Unless it is solely to protect the Kurds.