Author Topic: Trump quietly asked John Kelly for help to oust Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner: Report  (Read 447 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump quietly asked John Kelly for help to oust Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner: Report
by Diana Stancy Correll | Mar 2, 2018, 12:48 AM

President Trump is quietly angling to have his daughter, Ivanka Trump, and her husband, Jared Kushner, removed from their roles at the White House, according to a report Thursday.

Trump has grown frustrated with Kushner as he deals with lingering issues related to his business ties, sources told the New York Times.

Although Trump has advised his daughter and son-in-law to keep their administration positions, he has privately asked White House chief of staff John Kelly for assistance in ousting them from the White House.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-quietly-asked-john-kelly-for-help-to-oust-ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner-report/article/2650511
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Why would Trump need help from Kelly?  These are his family members. 

Of course, I don'tknow why his family members are in the WH as adisors in the first place.  Theyaren't qualified to advise on anything. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Because they're his family members.  Having someone not connected with the family deliver bad but necessary news is a time honored way of keeping family fractures to a minimum. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online The_Reader_David

Of course, I don'tknow why his family members are in the WH as adisors in the first place.  Theyaren't qualified to advise on anything.

Although this is Trump, so the reason he'd ask could be completely random (anything from really stupid to remarkably clever), the sensible reason to ask would be to find a role they could be shunted into that would get them out of the White House without making them feel they've been kicked out (they are family, after all).  Asking someone with government experience would make sense, since the role should seem very responsible and august, but actually be somewhere where they couldn't do much damage.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Bahahaha.....poor Sarah Sanders probably has to go over to the East Wing and issue denials about Stormy and Karen to Melania.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
...according to a report Thursday.

I need to add that to my list of precursors to the fake news that will follow.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Bahahaha.....poor Sarah Sanders probably has to go over to the East Wing and issue denials about Stormy and Karen to Melania.
+points. :silly: