Author Topic: Microwave ovens ‘fluke’ your heart while they ‘nuke’ your food – alarming studies reveal microwave  (Read 599 times)

rangerrebew

Microwave ovens ‘fluke’ your heart while they ‘nuke’ your food – alarming studies reveal microwave frequency radiation can affect heart and blood

Thursday, December 22, 2016 by: S.D. Wells   

(Natural News) Many health conscious consumers rarely, if ever, microwave their food anymore, but when they do, they probably do not realize that they’re not just destroying the nutritional value of the food, but the “nuker” is negatively impacting their hearts.

The typical microwave frequency radiation coming from “nukers” seen in the average American kitchen is more than enough to screw with your heart rate and your heart rate variability. In fact, just 2.4 GHz, the average frequency produced by microwave ovens (and WiFi routers, by the way) can cause immediate and drastic changes to the human heart.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2016-12-22-microwave-ovens-fluke-your-heart-while-they-nuke-your-food-alarming-studies-reveal-microwave-frequency-radiation-can-affect-heart-rate-and-damage-blood.html

Offline kalee

My parents had a friend who refused to be in the room when a microwave was in use. He said he could feel the waves in his chest and it bothered his heart. Makes me wonder if he really did feel it.

Offline Applewood

I have a pacemaker-defibrillator implanted in my chest.  Doctor told me not to stand directly in front of the microwave more than a few seconds while it is running  That's my only restriction.  I use my microwave all the time with no ill effects.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Natural News again. So glad RangerRebew grants us this "service" of posting these "quality" articles.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Natural News again. So glad RangerRebew grants us this "service" of posting these "quality" articles.

I feel your pain.  Last year it was Downtrend, the year before World Nut Daily. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Applewood

The idea that microwaves are bad for you goes back a long way.  I had an aunt who lived in California.  She came east to visit my parents once and was never invited back.  Upset my mother that my aunt wouldn't eat anything that was microwaved because it caused cancer, or something.  It was summer, my parents didn't have air conditioning at the time, and cooking on top of the stove or in the oven just made the house hotter.  I think we were all happy when my aunt left.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Correct, microwaves have been in the limelight for a long time as something to approach with caution, most I see put those screens on the windows. This is not some old wives tail or urban legend.

Offline Applewood

Correct, microwaves have been in the limelight for a long time as something to approach with caution, most I see put those screens on the windows. This is not some old wives tail or urban legend.

I don't believe any harm has been proven.  And those screens on the windows don't prevent the waves from "getting into the food."  I believe that was the problem my aunt had.  Microwaves transmitted into the food caused cancer, or so she said. 

Like I said, she lived inCalifornia.  That state seems to be a haven for crackpot theories.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

That is a faraday cage and all microwaves must have them to function.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.