Author Topic: Oakland Mayor Warns Community of ICE Raids  (Read 296 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Oakland Mayor Warns Community of ICE Raids
« on: March 01, 2018, 04:38:14 am »
Oakland Mayor Warns Community of ICE Raids

Video Summary: A federal official said Wednesday that about 800 “criminals” avoided immigration arrests because Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf alerted the public to the surprise operation, an extraordinarily high number of missed targets.

http://start.att.net/player/category/news/article/time-180228_oakland_mayor_warns_of_ice_raids-vtime

This has got to stop.  Seems they should be able to arrest her for interfering with Federal Law enforcement.  More important who is leaking this?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 04:40:17 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Oakland Mayor Warns Community of ICE Raids
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 05:38:05 am »
519.020 Obstructing governmental operations

http://www.lrc.ky.gov/statutes/statute.aspx?id=19859

They ought to arrest her and give her some jail time.  She is putting law enforcement in dangers way by warning them that they are coming.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.