Author Topic: Does Jihad Really Have "Nothing to do with Islam"?  (Read 286 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Does Jihad Really Have "Nothing to do with Islam"?
« on: February 26, 2018, 01:28:10 am »

Gatestone Institute
by Denis MacEoin
February 24, 2018 at 5:00 am

"National Security officials are prohibited from developing a factual understanding of Islamic threat doctrines, preferring instead to depend upon 5th column Muslim Brotherhood cultural advisors." — Richard Higgins, NSC official.

At the heart of the problem lies the fantasy that Islam must be very similar to other religions, particularly Judaism and Christianity, out of which it was, in fact derived.

The use of force, mainly through jihad, is a basic doctrine in the Qur'an, the Prophetic sayings (ahadith), and in all manuals of Islamic law. It is on these sources that fighters from Islamic State, al-Qa'ida, al-Shabaab, and hundreds of other groupings base their preaching and their actions. To say that such people have "nothing to do with Islam" could not be more wrong.

(more)
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11623/jihad-islam
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Does Jihad Really Have "Nothing to do with Islam"?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 01:31:06 am »
Islam is Islam...it's all there in the Koran.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 01:56:19 am »
The article is about how Governments and Liberals insist on portraying Islam as what they WANT it to be, rather than what it really is in practical reality. Furthermore, they act by force of State to stifle any dissent from their grossly idealistic and factually incorrect description of Islam.

Liberals seem to believe that by replacing reality with their fanciful rainbows and unicorns ideology they can somehow make their fantasies come true. They seem to believe that they can change the fundamental nature of Islam by pure force of will. And they don't seem to mind how many people die or how many women are raped in pursuit of their nonsensical dreams.

Islam cannot be changed by 'wishes'. Islam cannot be changed by ignoring the reality of it. Islam cannot be changed by appeasement and niceness. Liberals will never accept these simple objective real-world facts. Because Liberals are incapable of thinking in terms of realistic reality. They reject objective reality in favor of their dream world utopia every time. And no reality, no amount of objective facts, will ever change their minds.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 02:18:04 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 02:13:02 am »
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

We're at the second, teetering on the third situation.

Maybe we'll get a Participation Trophy....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis