Author Topic: David Hogg Defends Coward Officer: ‘Who Wants To Go Down The Barrel Of An AR-15?’  (Read 2517 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
How much heroin do you have to do to sit through those two movies in their entirety?

Depends on how much it’s been stepped on and the fentanyl proportion.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Talking with a disgusted cop yesterday who said, "even if they were killed, that would be better than children getting shot".  Ever since Columbine, training has emphasized engaging immediately in these situations, not waiting for backup.

@Suppressed

And yet case after case shows they wait until the shooting stops
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online mountaineer

Gee, it's hard to believe he's more educated than Jennifer Lawrence!   :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
He's a survivor....
I'd be real interested in finding out exactly where he was in relation to the actual shooting event while it was occurring.  I don't recall seeing anything about where he was on the campus that is actually quite large.

For me, the only "survivors" are those who were in the direct line of fire and survived either being shot or missed while the ahole was shooting at them.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I'd be real interested in finding out exactly where he was in relation to the actual shooting event while it was occurring.  I don't recall seeing anything about where he was on the campus that is actually quite large.

When the shooting started He was just getting out of his 1st period acting class on the other side of the school very far away from the shooter.  He was never in danger.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Suppressed

@Suppressed

And yet case after case shows they wait until the shooting stops

Well, that's the narrative the left is trying to push (i.e., why we can't rely on defending students and need to just reduce guns), but I don't see the factual support for it.  What "cases" are you saying, @driftdiver?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
"Who wants to scale up cliffs and go down the barrel of an MG-42?"

These guys did:

What a difference a couple of generations make.

Down the slopes of effeminate pussydom we have gone.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online mountaineer

Truer words were ne'er written, @INVAR

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The bald girl?....I'm sure she's doing an interview someplace
Telling everyone how wonderful it is in Cuba because no one needs a gun there?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
When the shooting started He was just getting out of his 1st period acting class on the other side of the school very far away from the shooter.  He was never in danger.
What a Crapweasel, my wife daughter, myself and about a hundred other parents and children a softball games are more shooting survivors than boss hogg, we were only 50 to 100 yards away from a shooting. He insults all the victims and children that were actually fired at, and their parents, calling himself a survivor of the shooting.

I found the Hogg family crest.

DANG! Sorry about the size of the image
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 01:26:38 am by GtHawk »

Offline verga

As much as this obnoxious punk infuriates me, I hope they keep putting him on TV.  He discredits and makes a fool of himself more and more as things progress.
@edpc Gotta disagree, I have in-laws that take very thing the little shit says as gospel, just like CNN and MSNBC.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
@edpc Gotta disagree, I have in-laws that take very thing the little shit says as gospel, just like CNN and MSNBC.

Well, if they want to believe this armed deputy is braver for staying outside than unarmed teachers and coaches that put themselves in harms way to take bullets for students, I don't know how they could be convinced of anything, frankly.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 02:28:57 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Meldrew

We literally gave these kids the collected knowledge of mankind at the touch of a button.  This is what they produced so far. 

You'd like to think they could do better.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

He is the poster child for the Millennial generation's version of this:

! No longer available

Just replace the armband with a hammer and sickle or a rainbow flag or a Che Guevara patch, and you get the idea.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

! No longer available

Just replace the armband with a hammer and sickle or a rainbow flag or a Che Guevara patch, and you get the idea.

It certainly has that creepy feel to it. I'll know we're really screwed if Joel Grey starts narrating my life.

Offline Applewood

We literally gave these kids the collected knowledge of mankind at the touch of a button.  This is what they produced so far. 

You'd like to think they could do better.

This young man is the product of a public school education.  He isn't receiving knowledge.  He is receiving indoctrination.  Children are not taught to think, to reason or to question.  They are being fed propaganda which they accept instead of using the internet or whatever other tools are available  to find out things for themselves and to form their own opinions.  As long as they accept what they are told without question, they will be rewarded.  If they criticize or argue, they will be punished. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Well, that's the narrative the left is trying to push (i.e., why we can't rely on defending students and need to just reduce guns), but I don't see the factual support for it.  What "cases" are you saying, @driftdiver?

@Suppressed

Sandy hook for one.

An officer arrived within 90 seconds but stopped to wait for reinforcements.    This was before the guy started shooting the kids.

They waited 10 mins to go in.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline goatprairie

! No longer available

It seems since the sixties every generation has a percentage of youths who claim to speak for everyone in their generation.
Maybe the Millennial generation has a larger share of their group who believe they're the first generation in history with "the truth," but I'll bet there are millions of Millennials who are very similar to the Americans of old. I know because I have a son in law who is a millennial and very conservative. Even my liberal son in law and my stepdaughter live very conservative lives.  He's a churchgoer, a hunter, and a Boy Scout troop leader.
But even the so-called "hippie generation" of the sixties only had a tiny pct. who could have been called hippies. Most children of the sixties were about as conservative as their parents.
But the sixties libs and leftists, then as now, were the loudest voices.  They claimed to speak for everyone in their generation when millions of Boomers, like me, would have just liked to see them all get a swift kick in their kiesters and shut up.
We'll see about this new generation. I'll bet, like many ex-hippies, they'll find that life is not a liberal cliche. Reality is conservative.

Offline goatprairie

To get a better idea of what when on in the sixties, people should read Jonathan Leaf's "The Politicallly Incorrect Guide To The Sixties."    In the book Leaf dispells quite a few myths about the sixties.

Offline verga

This young man is the product of a public school education.  He isn't receiving knowledge.  He is receiving indoctrination.  Children are not taught to think, to reason or to question.  They are being fed propaganda which they accept instead of using the internet or whatever other tools are available  to find out things for themselves and to form their own opinions.  As long as they accept what they are told without question, they will be rewarded.  If they criticize or argue, they will be punished.
@Applewood Come into one of my Tech drawing/ Engineering drawing classes, you might change your mind.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Online mountaineer

David Hogg's plan for gun control: https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/media
Seriously? This kid is completely unaware of non-urban Americans. Practice shooting only at a range with bullets purchased at the range, and having to explain (to whom) for "missing bullets"?     :silly:

Offline jpsb

And can anybody tell me what this kid actually lost? Did he lose a sibling or was he wounded in this event? At least in the case of Cindy Sheehan, she actually lost something near and dear to her heart

I've heard that Cruz went after the freshmen class. If so this kid likely did not even know any of
the victims since seniors don't hang out with freshmen.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Seriously? This kid is completely unaware of non-urban Americans. Practice shooting only at a range with bullets purchased at the range, and having to explain (to whom) for "missing bullets"?     :silly:

This is astonishing.....I bet old Mom and Dad had a hand in writing this....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
David Hogg's plan for gun control: https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/media

Looks like "Chuck Rettigs (sp?)" name at the very bottom of that "plan" for a 2nd Civil War.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.