Author Topic: Maxine Waters: Time ‘to get ready for impeachment’  (Read 302 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters: Time ‘to get ready for impeachment’
« on: February 25, 2018, 01:47:27 am »
Maxine Waters: Time ‘to get ready for impeachment’
By Lisa Hagen - 02/24/18 08:32 PM EST

SAN DIEGO, Calif. — Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), who has been a leading opponent of President Trump on Capitol Hill, told thousands of Democratic activists and officials “to get ready for impeachment.”

Speaking at the California Democratic Party’s annual convention in San Diego, Waters said that she believes special counsel Robert Mueller, who’s been helming the investigation into Russian interference into the 2016 election, is “getter closer” to figuring out who colluded with Russia.

"I say it is time to get ready for impeachment," Waters said to roaring applause. “I cannot wait and I’m counting on special counsel Mueller to connect the dots.”

“I believe he’s getting closer to discovering what Americans were and are involved in collusion with the Russians.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/375475-maxine-waters-time-to-get-ready-for-impeachment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Re: Maxine Waters: Time ‘to get ready for impeachment’
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 01:55:36 am »
Impeachment?  Hers?

Ah well.   She's preaching to the choir -- most of whom have about as much space between their ears as she does.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 03:11:37 am »
The same Maxine that was able to buy a 4.5 million mansion on public servants pay?

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 03:28:39 am »
If she was any smarter she'd be stupid.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 03:45:56 am »
The same Maxine that was able to buy a 4.5 million mansion on public servants pay?

It is not only that. A large percentage of people in Oakland including Black people hate her with passion. She hasn't done one single thing to benefit the people who vote for her and they know it. In fact, it is a real mystery(read voter fraud) how she keeps getting reelected. Her constituents hate her. So who is voting for her? Nobody knows.

Also, she has been involved in money laundering schemes and gross nepotism funneling money to her relative and top donors. She is almost as corrupt as Hillary.

So...in classic Barnum and Bailey style she is in the center ring yelling, 'Impea foty fie! Impea foty fie! She has to do that because she is scared to death of her own situation. She has to do anything she can to drawn attention away from her own issues.

Don't chu daya look at me!! Look at Trump! Impea foty fie! It's all a dog and pony show.

Also, she is setting up her defense for when that useless idiot Sessions is gone, and we get a REAL Attorney General. She knows that once that happens, she will be under investigation immediately for numerous issues. She wants to be able to say that Trump is "scared of her" and Trump is "out to get her". That's the plan.

But nothing will ever happen until Sessions (aka Sgt. Schultz) is gone. That is her's and Hillary's biggest fear.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 03:46:23 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 03:58:46 am »
    Admit it, all you Honkies, Yall be lost without us.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.