Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi's net worth more than tripled during financial crisis 2008-2010  (Read 348 times)

rangerrebew

February 23, 2018
Nancy Pelosi's net worth more than tripled during financial crisis 2008-2010
By Thomas Lifson

I am sure there is nothing at all suspicious when the then-speaker of the House managed to triple her (and her husband Paul's) estimated net worth in the period of a global financial crisis, when the federal government was deciding whom to bail out and whom to let go bankrupt, and where to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on "stimulus."

Doug Ross of Director Blue noticed the stunning investment success of the San Francisco couple, drawing on  information from Open Secrets, run by the Center for Responsive Politics.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/nancy_pelosis_net_worth_more_than_tripled_during_financial_crisis_2008__2010.html#ixzz581EeL03x

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
February 23, 2018
Nancy Pelosi's net worth more than tripled during financial crisis 2008-2010
By Thomas Lifson

As a successful disciplined and obsessive investor and saver, I only had a couple of years between 1979-2017, that my net worth went down (Average annual 65.83% increase) two years.  Those were 2008 and 2009.

There is no legal way their portfolio tripled during those years.  No segment performed well.  Why the SEC is not investigating this has to be a mystery.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

test, no posts on Politics for over six hours?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.