Author Topic: Rush: Mueller Marches Toward Impeachment  (Read 535 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Mueller Marches Toward Impeachment
« on: February 23, 2018, 11:02:22 pm »

Mueller Marches Toward Impeachment

Feb 23, 2018

RUSH: I checked the email during the break. An interesting question: “Rush, you haven’t talked about the second indictments that have been handed down against Paul Manafort,” and I’m paraphrasing the email. The question basically is these things still have nothing to do with even the campaign. Everything Manafort’s being indicted for happened before the campaign, and then a letter writer very astutely mentioned that Mueller is changing the venue from Washington, D.C., to the Eastern District of Virginia, which is where Manafort lives.

While that is an interesting aspect of this, the email says, “What is going on?” Folks, let me just remind you again. I’ve kind of been on this high horse for the past two or three days, but nothing has changed. Just because it’s not in the news every day because it has not been the focus of the Drive-By Media each and every day, the Mueller investigation remains with one purpose, and that’s to destroy — get rid of — Donald Trump. However they can manage it, that’s the purpose, and no matter what is reported day in and day out about the progress, that objective has not changed.

There hasn’t been any laziness that has swept in. There hasn’t been any loss of emotion or energy on the part of the prosecutors, investigators. The objective is still to get rid of Donald Trump, and the mechanism for doing this — their best bet — is for the Democrats to win the ’18 midterms in the House and then impeach Trump with whatever case and evidence is presented by Mueller. That hasn’t changed. The focus of the investigation hasn’t changed. The investigation is not looking at Hillary Clinton. It’s not looking at Fusion GPS.

There has been ample opportunity to indict or charge Hillary Clinton. These people have had two or three chances since 2016, and they pass every one of them. I get email from people that suggest, “You know, Rush, I think you’re missing the point here. I think Mueller’s being very crafty. I think Mueller is actually building a case against Hillary and is gonna be shocking everybody when she and Steele end up being indicted,” and that’s a wonderful wish list.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/23/mueller-marches-toward-impeachment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34