Author Topic: Trump Says Son-In-Law’s Clearance Is Up To Kelly  (Read 215 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Trump Says Son-In-Law’s Clearance Is Up To Kelly
« on: February 23, 2018, 09:57:41 pm »
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump says he'll leave it up to chief of staff John Kelly to decide whether Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, will keep his interim security clearance.

"I will let General Kelly make that decision and he's going to do what's right for the country and I have no doubt he'll make the right decision," Trump said during a joint press conference with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, where he addressed the security clearance issue for the first time.

Kushner is one of dozens of White House aides who have been working without permanent security clearances for the better part of a year.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-son-laws-clearance-kelly-195826443--politics.html
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:58:45 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump Says Son-In-Law’s Clearance Is Up To Kelly
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 12:39:23 am »
I would love to so Kelly oust the Kushners from the White House, but though Trump says it's up to Kelly, I highly doubt it and I think Kelly would be looking for another position.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.