Author Topic: Rush: Democrats Have Hijacked the Student Protests  (Read 556 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Democrats Have Hijacked the Student Protests
« on: February 21, 2018, 11:59:28 pm »

Democrats Have Hijacked the Student Protests

Feb 21, 2018

RUSH: I’m just watching the rally up there, ladies and gentlemen, and the students at the gun control… I’m sorry, the students… I don’t know what they’re calling it, but the chant now is “NRA, we are not afraid of you!” “We are not afraid of the NRA!” Everything that is happening here is furthering the idea that it is been hijacked and is in the process of being taken over by the Democrat Party.

I don’t know how you can say otherwise with some of these slogans that we’re seeing and some of the words that are being said. I want to remind people something about the NRA. Sometimes I get guilty at repeating things, ’cause I sometimes think you people are gonna think, “Come on, Rush. You’ve said that! You’ve said that so many times. Move on to something else.” But I have learned how often you have to say things in certain instances for people to hear it and how often you have to repeat things so that everybody in an audience can hear it.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/21/democrats-have-hijacked-the-student-protests/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Rush: Democrats Have Hijacked the Student Protests
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 04:03:30 pm »
Rush had a call yesterday from a 26 year old Hispanic, he said that since he was 9 years old, he has seen 30 people he knows, killed, guns. He also said that most of these murders happen in the black and Hispanic neighborhoods (one can look online at all of this data, it is accumulated, I'm not sure if how concrete this logic is). And he said Chicago's mayor, of course, Rahm Emmanuel has closed 100 schools on the south side which I don't have a clue about and he said the people hated this. But it was all pretty interesting.