Author Topic: What is the FBI hiding in its war to protect Comey?  (Read 541 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What is the FBI hiding in its war to protect Comey?
« on: February 21, 2018, 04:12:40 pm »
What is the FBI hiding in its war to protect Comey?
The Hill, Feb 21, 2018, Tom Fitton

As the James Comey saga continues to unfold, the James Comey legend continues to unravel. The more we learn about his involvement in the deep state’s illicit targeting of President Trump, the more reason the American people have to question both his motives and his management as director of the FBI, the now-disgraced agency he headed before Trump fired him on May 16, 2017. Comey has left a trail of suspicious activities in his wake.

Comey now looms large over a burgeoning constitutional crisis that could soon overshadow Watergate at its worst. To deepen the crisis even further, it now appears some of Comey’s former FBI and Justice Department colleagues continue to protect him from accountability.

Three suspicious activities stand out, all intertwined: The so-called Comey Memos, Comey’s controversial testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee and Comey’s book deal.

Read more:  http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/374675-what-is-the-fbi-hiding-in-its-war-to-protect-comey

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: What is the FBI hiding in its war to protect Comey?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 04:31:44 pm »
Excellent question!

I suspect the answer is plenty!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien