Author Topic: Vice President Tours Border with Sen. Ted Cruz and DHS Secretary: ‘Build the Wall’  (Read 397 times)

Offline libertybele

Vice President Tours Border with Sen. Ted Cruz and DHS Secretary: ‘Build the Wall’

Vice President Mike Pence renewed the call to build a border wall after touring the U.S. southern border in Texas and meeting with border patrol and customs officials.

“Being at the southern border & seeing the work of our border patrol & customs officials underscores the need to BUILD THE WALL to enhance the security of our Nation,” wrote Pence in comments posted online on Friday along with photos of the event..........

...........Surveyed border w/ @DHSgov @SecNielsen & @SenTedCruz & thanked @CBP for their hard work to secure our border. Being at the southern border & seeing the work of our border patrol & customs officials underscores the need to BUILD THE WALL to enhance the security of our Nation. pic.twitter.com/DzVcAyQqcu............

..........Pence held a roundtable discussion on immigration with U.S. Customs and Border Protection at the Hidalgo, Texas port of entry. Second lady Karen Pence participated as well. The vice president received a “detailed briefing” from Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and other DHS officials.........

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/19/vice-president-tours-border-ted-cruz-dhs-secretary-build-wall/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I'm glad to see Pence now getting chummy with Cruz.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
We should have Nancy Pelosi go on down to the border to meet with the drug Cartel. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

We should have Nancy Pelosi go on down to the border to meet with the drug Cartel.

That's just it. If I recall, didn't Rick Perry a few years back invite Bammy to visit the border and he refused?  The left is quick to proclaim that we don't need a wall, but they won't take the time to actually take a look at the situation first hand.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

Some effectively, don't want the wall that requires some give and take in getting things done. Then, preen about how purely conservative they are.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
That's just it. If I recall, didn't Rick Perry a few years back invite Bammy to visit the border and he refused?  The left is quick to proclaim that we don't need a wall, but they won't take the time to actually take a look at the situation first hand.

So true, but I think she knows what happens on the border and just doesn't care.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

So true, but I think she knows what happens on the border and just doesn't care.

Agreed. Putting up a wall and reducing illegal immigration equals a reduction in DEM votes.

Offline TomSea

And lack of teamwork will get nothing done but see 70% of all immigrants coming into the US having a pathway to citizenship. Recent immigration has been 1.3 million a year. Illegals don't get a quick vote, legal immigrants can apply for citizenship quickly.

In the meantime, let's say thanks to those who would allow this 1,000,000 a year with a pathway to citizenship.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 04:40:58 am by TomSea »