Author Topic: Sheriff says office got 20 calls about suspected school shooter in recent years  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sheriff says office got 20 calls about suspected school shooter in recent years
By John Bowden - 02/16/18 05:45 PM EST

A sheriff said Friday that his office received around 20 calls about Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old suspect in this week's shooting at a Florida high school that left 17 people dead and wounded more than a dozen others.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel told reporters that his office had uncovered "approximately 20" 911 calls relating to Cruz over the last few years, and that his office would investigate how those calls were handled.

"We have uncovered at the Broward Sheriff's Office that we've had approximately 20 calls for service over the last few years regarding the killer," Israel said. "Every one of these calls for service will be looked at and scrutinized."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/374310-sheriff-says-office-got-20-calls-about-suspected-school-shooter-in-recent-years
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Then thid PD. shares in the blood

If you hear something, DO SOMETHING
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wow.

A family member of mine recently was witness to an incident where a third person (step-inlaw) did some things that caught the attention of the local sheriff's office.  They responded with extreme force and the person in question will receive the services of both the judicial system and the mental health system for quite some time to come.  I am so impressed.  Obviously, I don't know what would have happened had they not responded as they did, but they made sure we won't find out.