Author Topic: White Supremacist Group: Parkland School Shooter Was One Of Us  (Read 353 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
White Supremacist Group: Parkland School Shooter Was One Of Us
« on: February 15, 2018, 06:56:39 pm »
By Ben Shapiro
https://www.dailywire.com/news/27198/white-supremacist-group-parkland-school-shooter-ben-shapiro

On Thursday, according to the Associated Press, the leader of a white nationalist group confirmed that the suspect in the Parkland, Florida school shooting was a member of his organization. A spokesperson for the Republic of Florida (ROF) told the Anti-Defamation League that the shooter had “participated in one or more ROF training exercises in the Tallahassee area, carpooling with other ROF members from south Florida.” The group says it wants a “white ethnostate” in Florida.

That isn’t a surprise: The Daily Beast reported that a classmate said the shooter “had his hair short and had a penchant for wearing patriotic shirts that ‘seemed really extreme, like hating on’ Islam…The suspected gunman would also deride Muslims as ‘terrorists and bombers…I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat.” The shooter also posted a comment on YouTube, “Im going to watch them sheep fall f*** antifa i wish to kill as many as i can.”

This would make the shooter yet another in a long chain of white supremacist terrorists and murderers plaguing the country . . . What’s driving this upsurge in violence? First off, the rise of internet message boards that connect pathetic individuals with racist ideologies has made it easier for young men to see themselves as sympathetic heroes rather than evil bigots . . . Second, the tenor of our politics has become increasingly hostile. That means that there are Sanders-supporting extremists who will shoot up Congressional softball games, and there are apparently Trump-supporting extremists who will shoot up high schools . . . Third, intersectional politics of race has skyrocketed on all sides over the past several years, driving sad-sack young white men to justify bigotry by claiming “white solidarity" . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: White Supremacist Group: Parkland School Shooter Was One Of Us
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 07:12:56 pm »
Boy that didn't take long to blame Trump
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 07:18:51 pm »
Ah, he was one of those hispano-white supremacists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 07:23:10 pm »
I guess there are white supremacists, but I also guess that there are very few of them.  And, BTW - holding anti-islam sentiments does not a white supremacist make.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 07:23:39 pm »
Boy that didn't take long to blame Trump
Citing a classmate who once saw the shooter wearing a Trump hat isn't exactly the same thing as saying it was/is Trump's fault. And Shapiro did make a point of saying himself, quote, "there are Sanders-supporting extremists who will shoot up Congressional softball games, and there are apparently Trump-supporting extremists who will shoot up high schools." That's not even close to the same thing as blaming Sanders or Trump for such shootings. If I see someone wearing a Houston Astros cap and that person later commits murder, and I happen to mention to someone I saw him wearing an Astros cap, that isn't even close to saying it was the Astros's fault.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 07:24:01 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 07:43:44 pm »
Guilt by association; illogical, but can leave a stain nonetheless.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 08:29:02 pm »
It mentions he was supposed to be in school yesterday. He was almost 20 and attending a public school for troubled kids.

This kid was like one huge Known Wolf. He was probably adopted from Eastern Europe or was an anchor kid from there. Hence, the name Nikolas.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 08:42:20 pm »
It mentions he was supposed to be in school yesterday. He was almost 20 and attending a public school for troubled kids.

This kid was like one huge Known Wolf. He was probably adopted from Eastern Europe or was an anchor kid from there. Hence, the name Nikolas.
From the look of it, there were a boatload of warnings that this kid was planning to do exactly what he did do. Indeed, there was a news conference late this morning
at which authorities announced he was charged formally with seventeen counts of premeditated murder.