Author Topic: Following the Clintons' Final Con Emmett Tyrrell  (Read 213 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Following the Clintons' Final Con Emmett Tyrrell
« on: February 15, 2018, 03:08:06 pm »

Following the Clintons' Final Con
Emmett Tyrrell
2/15/2018 12:01:00 AM -

WASHINGTON -- For years, I have been saying that the Clintons lie when they do not have to, and that they tell a gigantic whopper when a little white lie would be perfectly adequate. This time-honored observation explains many of their past run-ins with the law.

Now, in the lurid aftermath of Hillary Clinton's surprising defeat by Donald Trump, we see a variation of my observation playing itself out. Eventually, it will probably land some of Clinton's associates in jail; it will possibly snag even her. In 2016, despite being well ahead in the polls, the Clintons committed various misdemeanors when they did not have to, and they and their associates committed obvious felonies when simple misdemeanors would have been perfectly adequate.

Let us begin by following the money. The Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign were represented by the legal firm Perkins Coie. At least $1.02 million went from Perkins Coie to Fusion GPS in 2015, an obvious pass-through. Finally, it reached its destination: Christopher Steele, an ex-British intelligence sleuth who was contemptuous of Trump, had close ties with the FBI and other U.S. intelligence agencies, and boasted of his worldwide connections with Russians, among others. He reportedly took $168,000 as payment for his services. That the DNC and Hillary Clinton's campaign were firmly under Clinton control has been widely reported, most recently by former DNC head Donna Brazile in her angry book about the campaign, "Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-Ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House."

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/emmetttyrrell/2018/02/15/following-the-clintons-final-con-n2449372
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Following the Clintons' Final Con Emmett Tyrrell
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 03:12:03 pm »
They will be grifters till the day they die!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien