Author Topic: Leftwing assassination chic against the Trumps is back  (Read 244 times)

rangerrebew

Leftwing assassination chic against the Trumps is back
« on: February 14, 2018, 11:13:05 am »

February 13, 2018
Leftwing assassination chic against the Trumps is back
By Monica Showalter

The rabid left was out there in all its revolting glory, commenting on the news that a blameless member of the Trump family, Vanessa Trump, who opened a package containing white powder and was hospitalized for exposure, somehow was a good thing.

See the string of disgusting tweets well-preserved for posterity on Twitchy here.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/leftwing_assassination_chic_against_the_trumps_is_back.html
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:13:25 am by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

Re: Leftwing assassination chic against the Trumps is back
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 12:38:23 pm »
I loathe to view such comments, so I won’t.

But I will say how unfair it was that Donald Trump was never given a clean slate with which to govern; he never had benefit of the proper chance given to a duly elected president.

His presidency was deliberately tainted by accusations from the hateful Left and the self-righteous Right that he cheated his way to the presidency and both groups are equal in fault in smearing his reputation and in hobbling his legacy with lies.

And now we see where this has lead – death threats on his family. Disgusting.

Offline goatprairie

Re: Leftwing assassination chic against the Trumps is back
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 06:42:01 pm »
Some people might think the left has special venom just for Trump, but past Pubbie presidents received the same amount...even if they tried to snuggle up to Dems.
In the eyes of current libs/ progressives, all Republicans are evil scum who deserve whatever horrible things might happen to them. I remember even Eisenhower received similar opprobium from liberals, and he was a national hero. My parents, strong Democrats, liked Eisenhower. But the core of leftist Dems hated Eisenhower like they hated all Republicans.
I guarantee you if Mitt Romney were president, he'd be getting the same kind of veiled or overt death threats from insane progressives.