Author Topic: Pelosi Praises Grandson for Wanting ‘Brown Skin and Brown Eyes’  (Read 1536 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A classic case of cultural appropriation if I ever saw one.    Nnn should "brown face" him up and dress him in a Taco costume this halloween.   Â¡Yo quiero Taco Bell

@Wingnut

I couldn't agree more. Maybe have him leading a  Chihuahua around on a leash while dressed as "Panama Red" to add impact?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
2018 will tell the tale. The Democrats.....well, at least leaders of the Democrat Party, are going all in on their Black/Brown people are loving Saints/White people are evil incarnate, schtick.

@240B

Truth to tell,I think they have now abandoned the blacks in favor of the much more abundant browns.  There really is no way you can please both.

When drooling fools like Mad Maxine Waters are made to stagger out to a microphone to represent black voters,you KNOW the pickings are getting slim.

Even the various Rev-Runds have disappeared from sight. I guess they got too uppity and wanted a bigger take of the profits.

Offline libertybele

For the sake of argument there are those that spend Millions trying to be a White Woman.

...ya and eventually they die trying.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
...ya and eventually they die trying.

@libertybele

And some live to do it over and over.

There is supposed to be a photo here of Rudy Guiliani in drag. It shows up in the previews,but disappears when I post.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:06:49 am by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@240B

Truth to tell,I think they have now abandoned the blacks in favor of the much more abundant browns.  There really is no way you can please both.

When drooling fools like Mad Maxine Waters are made to stagger out to a microphone to represent black voters,you KNOW the pickings are getting slim.

Even the various Rev-Runds have disappeared from sight. I guess they got too uppity and wanted a bigger take of the profits.
Likely the Revrunts cashed out bigtime during the last episode of the looting of the nation.

"Home Equity" loan mining had to be a huge way to cash in on the redlined property boom. As the prices jumped, mine the "equity" created by the rising market, and dump the slums on someone to either rent out or collect the fire insurance from. Just walk away. With NINJA loans, and the ever present threat of lawsuits for being "Rasis" if the loans were denied, that had to be a hundred billion dollar racket.

With a few degrees of separation, they could lobby for the things that bring in large donations to foundations and put people on easy street.

You can't play that game with someone who 'gets' the real estate market.

I don't see the current crop as being in that loop, simply because even if they understood the scam, they couldn't keep OPSEC, so they get their turn at the mike while the rest lounge on a beach somewhere with a statue of a white jockey holding the lamp out front...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LottieDah

All three of my children are of half Italian heritage and have brown eyes like me and my father.  My mother in law was of French-Canadian heritage and also had brown eyes.  If Pelosi's grandchild wants "brown skin" to go with the brown eyes might I suggest Coppertone with SPF?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Why couldn't he just want to be a little girl.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Why couldn't he just want to be a little girl.

Better keep him away from the Marty Robbins record collection.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.