Author Topic: Pelosi Praises Grandson for Wanting ‘Brown Skin and Brown Eyes’  (Read 1545 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi Praises Grandson for Wanting ‘Brown Skin and Brown Eyes’
18 hours ago
Keely Sharp
Written by Keely Sharp

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s torturous seven hour rant on Wednesday droned on as she attempted to convince Congress to back amnesty for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

https://eaglerising.com/50921/pelosi-praises-grandson-for-wanting-brown-skin-and-brown-eyes/

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He certainly seems to have the brown nose secured.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

rangerrebew

Praising her grandson for not wanting to be white indicates she isn't proud to be who she is which explains why she is incapable of being of kind to others.  If you don't have kindness for yourself, you can't give it to others.  You can't give what you don't have.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
A classic case of cultural appropriation if I ever saw one.    Nnn should "brown face" him up and dress him in a Taco costume this halloween.   Â¡Yo quiero Taco Bell
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If you're going to have this immigration, it's only fair that it is diverse. Of course, here she is talking from California.  TOS had an article this morning on people fleeing SF because of lawlessness, crime and its sanctuary status, maybe I will find later.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
2018 will tell the tale. The Democrats.....well, at least leaders of the Democrat Party, are going all in on their Black/Brown people are loving Saints/White people are evil incarnate, schtick.

We will see the practical effect of this strategy in 2018. My own feeling is that the Dems are marginalizing themselves. They are not doing themselves any favors by going full blown racist as a political platform.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Boy she sure sounds like...who's the guy? It's on the tip of my tongue. That guy with the dark hair and funny mustache who always did the goofy hand salute thing. What was his name again?

Of course he was talking about white Aryans, but the technique is easily adaptable.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't believe a word of this. She is a degenerate liar and has provable mental retardation issues. She just vomits words and hopes something sounds either believable or coherent.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well if he takes after grandma, as this story asserts, he will soon be so full of crap that his eyes and hair will be brown!

Offline skeeter

I don't believe a word of this. She is a degenerate liar and has provable mental retardation issues. She just vomits words and hopes something sounds either believable or coherent.

'Mom nonna's on the TV again. Who's Antonio?'

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
She gets better every day.

Please keep her out front.

Best hope we have for super majorities in both houses this year.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline corbe

For the sake of argument there are those that spend Millions trying to be a White Woman.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline cato potatoe

This is disturbing, whether a true accounting or not.  Encouraging kids to be ashamed of their genetics is abusive.  I am told Nancy is a pleasant lady to deal with off camera, but you really have to wonder what trauma led to her belief system.

Offline GtHawk

A point worth noting, after several generations in the United States Hispanics tend to identify as Caucasians, so Nancy's story and grandson are behind the curve.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
This is disturbing, whether a true accounting or not.  Encouraging kids to be ashamed of their genetics is abusive.  I am told Nancy is a pleasant lady to deal with off camera, but you really have to wonder what trauma led to her belief system.

@cato potatoe

The fact she's a D'Alesandro and grew up in corrupt Maryland politics should explain it.  Her father was mayor of Baltimore decades ago.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 06:34:33 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A point worth noting, after several generations in the United States Hispanics tend to identify as Caucasians, so Nancy's story and grandson are behind the curve.
As a native Californian, I have lived among "Hispanics" all of my life.

Early I learned they came in a variety of "types," ranging from pure European stock (mainly but not limited to Spanish), mixed (Mestizo) and pure Native Amerindian.

The DNA of a Euro-Hispanic is similar to other Europeans (Y-DNA Haplogroup R1b). The DNA of Amerindians is very distinctly different.

The largest category is Mixed, but those typically have greater amounts of European, than is widely believed.

In Latin America, there is MORE consciousness of class and race, than in the US--for these "Hispanics."

For instance there are many very light types on Television. Blonde hair is highly valued.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GtHawk

As a native Californian, I have lived among "Hispanics" all of my life.

Early I learned they came in a variety of "types," ranging from pure European stock (mainly but not limited to Spanish), mixed (Mestizo) and pure Native Amerindian.

The DNA of a Euro-Hispanic is similar to other Europeans (Y-DNA Haplogroup R1b). The DNA of Amerindians is very distinctly different.

The largest category is Mixed, but those typically have greater amounts of European, than is widely believed.

In Latin America, there is MORE consciousness of class and race, than in the US--for these "Hispanics."

For instance there are many very light types on Television. Blonde hair is highly valued.
Mexicans are extremely racially stratified, with as you point out the "Spaniard" blond and blue eyed at the top and Los Indio at the bottom, and they treat their indigenous peoples  much worse than we do.............today, and I saw it repeatedly with the Hispanics I employed,  Many of the  so called migrants are the indians, the least skilled and educated, you know , just the type of grunt labor unethical employers want.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
As if "wanting" to have a certain skin tone or eye color makes one damned bit of difference in what you get when you pop the chute.

For this immeasurably ridiculous woman to imply that genetics are a matter of choice for the recipient makes it seem that 'whatcha got' is a matter of conscious choice and thus, something for which you can be praised--or blamed.

After all, if you're white, it's ALL YOUR FAULT, right down to your skin color.
What do you expect from people who think mutilation is the key to becoming a different sex, rather than all that being determined by genetics).

The even more ridiculous part of that is that the sword cuts both ways: blame one, blame all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

Mexicans are extremely racially stratified, with as you point out the "Spaniard" blond and blue eyed at the top and Los Indio at the bottom, and they treat their indigenous peoples  much worse than we do.............today, and I saw it repeatedly with the Hispanics I employed,  Many of the  so called migrants are the indians, the least skilled and educated, you know , just the type of grunt labor unethical employers want.
Famed American author James Michener wrote books titled "Mexico" and "Texas," and he described that ranking fact, in the early days of Mexico.

There were actually 4 levels, in early days of Mexico.

Top=Pure Spaniard, born in Spain.
Next=Pure Spaniard, born in Mexico.
Next=Mixed Spanish and Amerindian blood.
Bottom=Amerindian

Offline GtHawk

As if "wanting" to have a certain skin tone or eye color makes one damned bit of difference in what you get when you pop the chute.

For this immeasurably ridiculous woman to imply that genetics are a matter of choice for the recipient makes it seem that 'whatcha got' is a matter of conscious choice and thus, something for which you can be praised--or blamed.

After all, if you're white, it's ALL YOUR FAULT, right down to your skin color.
What do you expect from people who think mutilation is the key to becoming a different sex, rather than all that being determined by genetics).

The even more ridiculous part of that is that the sword cuts both ways: blame one, blame all.
Hey if it's OK to be whatever iteration of sex a person wants, why not race? These are liberals, they don't live in reality like we do, they entered the realm of  The Twilight Zone when they took One Step Beyond sanity.

Offline truth_seeker

Hey if it's OK to be whatever iteration of sex a person wants, why not race? These are liberals, they don't live in reality like we do, they entered the realm of  The Twilight Zone when they took One Step Beyond sanity.

Correct. Rachel Dolezal and Elizabeth Warren.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I agree it is abuse.  She probably tells him that Hispanics are better workers.  Better people......and he has a poor self image because he is white.  Grandma says we deserve to starve so that Hispanics can have our jobs.  Gee I wish I was Hispanic!

I think l know what is up with Democrats.  Its the sins of the father problem.  They know they were the party of racism and KKK so they are trying to make amends.  Reason they talk about reparations.  Or they have to say things like vote with your feet.  They can't handle their past.

Nancy with her eight hour rambling.  It is so tiring to hear about the Hispanics that come here looking for a better life.  Even Trump has said that I believe.  There are plenty of poor people right here in America.  By allowing illegal immigration the Democrats are taking food from the table of other low wage earners.  Not all those people coming are from poverty stricken area's in Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala........etc.  Many just come to make more money so they can be wealthy when they go home and can retire fat and happy.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:00:41 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pelosi Praises Grandson for Wanting ‘Brown Skin and Brown Eyes’

Phony "praise".

All she's doing is pandering to the hordes of "browns" -- both legal and illegal -- who will have the vote in the next election.

I wonder what she says in private amongst close friends....

Offline Fantom

I agree it is abuse.  She probably tells him that Hispanics are better workers.  Better people......and he has a poor self image because he is white.  Grandma says we deserve to starve so that Hispanics can have our jobs.  Gee I wish I was Hispanic!

I think l know what is up with Democrats.  Its the sins of the father problem.  They know they were the party of racism and KKK so they are trying to make amends.  Reason they talk about reparations.  Or they have to say things like vote with your feet.  They can't handle their past.

Nancy with her eight hour rambling.  It is so tiring to hear about the Hispanics that come here looking for a better life.  Even Trump has said that I believe.  There are plenty of poor people right here in America.  By allowing illegal immigration the Democrats are taking food from the table of other low wage earners.  Not all those people coming are from poverty stricken area's in Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala........etc.  Many just come to make more money so they can be wealthy when they go home and can retire fat and happy.

:amen:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
A classic case of cultural appropriation if I ever saw one.    Nnn should "brown face" him up and dress him in a Taco costume this halloween.   Â¡Yo quiero Taco Bell

Ought to write a letter to her Office suggesting exactly that.

Never know. They might take the bait.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com