Author Topic: WATCH: CNN Stunned By What Iowa Voters Think About Russia Investigation  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

WATCH: CNN Stunned By What Iowa Voters Think About Russia Investigation
"... political witch hunt from the get-go ..."

ByRyan Saavedra
February 13, 2018
36.3k views

CNN's Martin Savidge interviewed a group of voters from Iowa on Monday who all expressed serious doubts about special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

The panel, comprised of four Trump voters, voiced their support for the president while slamming Mueller's investigation.

Vicente Javier, a former baseball player, called the investigation a "political witch hunt from the get-go" and a "disgrace." When asked if he had faith in the FBI, Javier responded, "Hell no. No, absolutely not."

Savidge concluded the segment by saying that it's clear from what he has heard from Trump voters across the country that they believe "the Russia investigation is nothing more than a political scheme, that was fabricated and now is being perpetuated by Democrats and others who simply can’t accept the fact that Donald Trump is president."

WATCH:

! No longer available

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27061/watch-cnn-stunned-what-iowa-voters-think-about-ryan-saavedra
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: WATCH: CNN Stunned By What Iowa Voters Think About Russia Investigation
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 04:17:01 pm »
The salesman wanted to see the Dem memo because he wants full transparency.  However, he says Trump should only talk to Mueller if he's not under oath or subpeona.   :shrug:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 04:32:29 pm »
Put them under oath only if they get to question each other.  Müller gets to ask Trump a question under oath, and then Trump gets to ask Müller a question under oath.  Perjury trap for both.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 09:51:09 pm »
I'd like to see them trade questions for drinks, Mueller and Trump.

Every question either of them asks the other, they have to slug an 80 proof shot.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 10:21:19 pm »
"the Russia investigation is nothing more than a political scheme, that was fabricated and now is being perpetuated by Democrats and others who simply can’t accept the fact that Donald Trump is president."

And so the blind squirrel (CNN) finds a nut.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 11:05:30 pm »

And so the blind squirrel (CNN) finds a nut.

So you think these Iowans CNN found are just simple farmers.  People of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know… morons?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 03:31:36 am »
So you think these Iowans CNN found are just simple farmers.  People of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know… morons?

BINGO!

CNN reminds me of that reporter in the 1st Die Hard movie just before Bonnie Bedelia landed a right jab on his nose.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 04:17:00 am »
CNN is obfuscating and associating two issues when they say "the Russian Investigation".  Did The Russians meddle in our elections, and did the Trump campaign collude with them?

I believe the Russians did interfere with our election, but I am very skeptical that Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia.  As a NTer I want to believe it, but the rat media has done a tremendous job making me question any fact they offer, because they go after Trump for everything including leaving the toilet seat up.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2018, 04:22:11 am »
I love it when CNN falls flat on their faces. Trying to manufacture news and having it blow up in their face. Reminds me of when they were in the Middle East looking for Obama lovers and found nothing but haters.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2018, 05:22:11 pm »

Of course not.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide