Author Topic: Wife of Donald Trump Jr. taken to hospital after opening envelope containing white powder  (Read 519 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The wife of Donald Trump Jr. was taken to a New York City hospital Monday after she opened an envelope containing an unknown white powder.

The letter was addressed to Donald Trump Jr. and sent to the couple's apartment on East 54th Street in Manhattan.

His wife, Vanessa, opened the letter just after 10 a.m. She and two other people were decontaminated by firefighters at the scene and taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation.

They appear to be fine, officials said.

Police and Secret Service agents are at the scene investigating.

http://abc7ny.com/wife-of-donald-trump-jr-taken-to-hospital-after-opening-envelope-containing-white-powder/3071731/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Hope they catch the liberal loon who mailed it.   Today they can back trace almost every piece of mail to it's pick-up point.

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Hope they catch the liberal loon who mailed it.   Today they can back trace almost every piece of mail to it's pick-up point.

How many frustrated Lefties you figure are sitting around looking smug saying 'Serves the Right' at the moment?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline WingNot

How many frustrated Lefties you figure are sitting around looking smug saying 'Serves the Right' at the moment?

or bragging they would have sent anthrax not baby powder.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
or bragging they would have sent anthrax not baby powder.

Maybe if we told these morons about Fentanyl they'd kill themselves in the next attempt.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

About as many as there are members at DU.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Better put Mueller on it, since he headed the FBI back when they couldn't solve the post 9/11/2001 anthrax case.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

The left is loving this, saddened only by the fact that she's survived.  :nometalk:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
About as many as there are members at DU.

Heck I bet theres a bunch of democratic Congressmen who are saying it.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline WingNot

Better put Mueller on it, since he headed the FBI back when they couldn't solve the post 9/11/2001 anthrax case.

"Put Mueller on it. He's a sneaky little shit,"
-Dean Wormer

Offline verga

Just plain sick, what is wrong with the left?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The letter had a Boston postmark.  I'd start the investigation with Lieawatha Warren.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.