Author Topic: Hillary Clinton, a favorite GOP foil, plans discreet 2018 strategy  (Read 325 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Robert Costa February 12 at 6:00 AM Email the author

There was a long line for selfies with Hillary Clinton last week at a Georgetown soiree for Lanny Davis, a Clinton loyalist whose latest book blames former FBI director James B. Comey for her 2016 presidential defeat.

Clinton devotees — waiting patiently within earshot — speculated about her future. Maybe, one asked, she’d leave political winter behind and become President Trump’s foil? Another talked up a 2020 comeback.

Clinton smiled, but did not respond.

more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-a-favorite-gop-foil-plans-discreet-2018-strategy/2018/02/11/ec02d02e-0cd0-11e8-95a5-c396801049ef_story.html?utm_term=.ec99ffc27c46
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline anubias

Re: Hillary Clinton, a favorite GOP foil, plans discreet 2018 strategy
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 06:42:22 pm »
Most likely, they said, Clinton will attempt to help Democratic candidates who have a history of supporting her and her family, and expending her political capital in a number of the 23 congressional districts she won in 2016 but are now held by a Republican. Lending a hand to Democrats organizing at a grass-roots level is a priority, they added.

Gee, I wonder why?  I don’t suppose it could have anything to do with trying to keep her ass out of jail?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Hillary Clinton, a favorite GOP foil, plans discreet 2018 strategy
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 06:45:12 pm »
The Clinton crime family is never without a plan. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."