Author Topic: US politician describes her visit to Turkish refugees in Greece  (Read 336 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
US politician describes her visit to Turkish refugees in Greece
« on: February 12, 2018, 01:29:44 am »
US politician describes her visit to Turkish refugees in Greece
TM

Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives Margo Davidson recently visited Turkish refugees in Greece who fled persecution being carried out by the regime of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, saying in a video that “we heard about mothers being imprisoned right after birth in Turkey. And it’s just really a horrible shame; and that they’re still being tracked by the Turkish government at this point is just really frightening.”

Davidson described her visit to Turkish refugees who have taken shelter in Greece in a video released on Feb. 10. “When my constituents who are from Turkey started telling me about the plight of the Turkish people, it became more and more concerning. And then, when I was asked by a leader of the Turkish community which I’ve known for a number of years now to come and see for myself what was going on, I was more than open to be a witness to what was happening to friends and family members of my constituents here in Upper Darby,” she said.

Read more at: https://www.turkishminute.com/2018/02/12/us-politician-describes-her-visit-to-turkish-refugees-in-greece/

She's a state politician for PA. Also, that Gulen fellow, the Turks are so interested in, I thought had his home-in-exile in PA.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:30:25 am by TomSea »