Author Topic: DACA EXPIRES MARCH 5TH: The “Dreamers” Scam Isn’t Working So Who’ll Blink First? GOP or DNC?  (Read 292 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% FedUp
Feb 10, 2018

The scam isn’t working…the people aren’t buying the “Dreamers” as victims. The left needs these votes but they also need the border floodgates to remain open. So who’ll blink first?

Will the Democrats cave to give Trump his immigration reform package or will they let March 5th pass and allow the deportation of the “Dreamers”?

Ultimately, the Democrats don’t care about the “Dreamers” and will use them by politicizing their deportation.  What benefits THEM politically is what they will do. Remember that Nancy Pelosi’s “filibuster” in the House wasn’t for the Dreamers but was to prove she has what it takes to keep her job as Minority Leader. The Democrats don’t want to negotiate because they have too much to lose so they’d rather throw the “Dreamers” under the bus and let March 5th come with no immigration decision.

As New York Times columnist Thomas Edsall (not a Trump backer) put it last week: “President Trump’s immigration proposal has put Democrats in a bind; they know it and he knows it.”

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/daca-expires-march-5th-dreamers-scam-isnt-working-wholl-blink-first-gop-dnc/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Rats need to ride the DACA?Dreamer train all the way to the Mid-terms!   It is a winning strategery!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

White House floats an offer to keep legal immigration at 1 million per year instead of cutting it  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,303669.0.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Will the Democrats cave to give Trump his immigration reform package or will they let March 5th pass and allow the deportation of the “Dreamers”?"

The dreamers ain't goin' nowhere if no legislation gets passed by March 5th.

They'll pretty much just keep goin' as they've been goin' -- except for those with criminal records, etc.

I'm less concerned about the non-law-breaking dreamer types than I am about getting the border barrier underway. THAT'S what will secure the border in the future.