Author Topic: Ex-Campbell County Judge Timothy Nolan to serve 20 years, pay $100K fine after plea  (Read 421 times)

Offline Suppressed

Ex-Campbell County Judge Timothy Nolan to serve 20 years, pay $100K fine after plea
Scott Wartman, swartman@enquirer.com Published 11:14 a.m. ET Feb. 9, 2018 | Updated 4:57 p.m. ET Feb. 9, 2018
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/crime/crime-and-courts/2018/02/09/ex-campbell-county-judge-timothy-nolan-serve-20-years-pay-100-k-fine-sex-trafficking-plea/323187002/

Former Judge Tim Nolan on Friday agreed to spend 20 years in prison for human trafficking.

He used drugs, threats of arrest and threats of eviction to force women and girls under the age of 18 into sex acts, according to the charges read in court by Judge Kathleen Lape.

Nolan pleaded guilty to 21 counts dating back to 2004. In addition to human trafficking and attempted human trafficking, the charges included giving drugs and alcohol to minors.

Under the plea agreement, Nolan will serve 20 years in prison and pay a $100,000 fine. He would be eligible for parole in four years, his attorney said. The judge will sentence him on March 29.

[...]

Earlier story:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trafficking-lawsuit/ex-trump-campaign-official-charged-with-human-trafficking-idUSKBN17Y299

How it's going around the 'net:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Under the plea agreement, Nolan will serve 20 years in prison and pay a $100,000 fine. He would be eligible for parole in four years, his attorney said. The judge will sentence him on March 29.

I understand eligibility is not a guarantee of receiving, but this is still disgraceful. He should not see the light of day or be released from prison unless it’s feet first in a coroner’s bag.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I understand eligibility is not a guarantee of receiving, but this is still disgraceful. He should not see the light of day or be released from prison unless it’s feet first in a coroner’s bag.
Oh why quibble, feet first , head first, does it really matter as long as he's been bagged and tagged?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Oh why quibble, feet first , head first, does it really matter as long as he's been bagged and tagged?

It’s a feng shui thing and he needs all the bad karma he can get.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Timothy Nolan promised not to engaged in trafficking underage girls for sex while running the KY campaign for President Trump, plus he was really good at his job. 
President Trump won with the largest margin in KY history. :patriot:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Timothy Nolan promised not to engaged in trafficking underage girls for sex while running the KY campaign for President Trump, plus he was really good at his job. 
President Trump won with the largest margin in KY history. :patriot:

If anyone expects the 2nd coming of Jesus in any politician they're gonna have one helluva wait.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Hoodat

How it's going around the 'net:

Perhaps you should stop hanging out on liberal web sites.  Nolan was never Trump's Kentucky State Chairman.

But hey, why let 'facts' get in the way of a good Trump bash.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If anyone expects the 2nd coming of Jesus in any politician they're gonna have one helluva wait.
Agreed, but it is not ridiculous to expect some measure of social grace and human empathy even if it is insincere from a leader of all the people.