Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway: John Kelly’s job is safe  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kellyanne Conway: John Kelly’s job is safe
« on: February 11, 2018, 03:36:19 pm »
 By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times - Updated: 9:42 a.m. on Sunday, February 11, 2018

White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway says President Trump has full confidence in Chief of Staff John Kelly and is not seeking a replacement.

“I spoke to the president last night, I told him I’d be with you today,” Ms. Conway told Jake Tapper on CNN’s “State of the Union” Sunday. “He said, ‘Please tell Jake that I have full faith in Chief of Staff John Kelly and that I’m not actively searching for replacements.’ He said, ‘I saw that all over the news today. I have faith in him.’”

Mr. Kelly’s job security has come into question over the White House’s handling of domestic abuse allegations against former staff secretary Rob Porter, who resigned on Wednesday. Mr. Porter has denied the allegations.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/11/kellyanne-conway-john-kellys-job-safe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34